x

الملاحظات

TEACHERS DAY! [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف تجارب شخصيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (4.5ألف نقاط)  
+11 تصويتات
268 مشاهدات

Tomorrow is teacher's day. 

Talk about your teacher! Find love in your heart and immerse us in the beauty of your words.

Only the person who makes you happy to learn is the one who deserves this title.

تمت إجابته

3 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.3ألف نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+3 تصويتات

أفضل إجابة
I say thanks for every teacher who taught me a letter or a word , especially my very big thanks and appreciation to professor Ibrahim Adil who made learning languages easier and enjoyable to us and changed our life for the best way and left  a beautiful trase inside us , my god blessses him ❤
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.5ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات

Um, isn't teacher’s day in October??

Well it does not matter

My teacher is of course Mr. Ibrahim. My words do not describe how much I thank him. He changed my life for the better. Thank you, my dear teacher.

And I thank my math teacher who teach me last year (of course, I will not mention her name) She made me love mathematics and changed my thinking about this world, thank you my teacher

بواسطة طالب متحمس (869 نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

You always make our day with your amazing morning topics.

May Allah pleased you sister.

By the way greetings for awesome expression immerse us ...
141 Online Users
0 Guest 141 Member
Today Visits : 16251
Yesterday Visits : 60675
Total Visits : 45742313

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن