الملاحظات

تلعب معنا؟ [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب جديد (72 نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
498 مشاهدات

لنلعب سويا يا رفاق.... 

سنؤلف قصة بالانجليزية...

بمعنى انني سوف اكتب جملة من عندي ومن سيأتي بعدي سيكتب جملة من خياله بحيث تكمل سياق القصة.... منها تراجع ع ترتيب الجملة الصحيح لنفسك وتراجع ايضا ع جمل من قبلك وتصححها..... ومنها نستمتع.... heart

هيا بنا.... 

​​​​​One night close to the sea. Sitting quietly enjoying the beauty of nature. Suddenly... 

تم إغلاقه بملاحظة: تمت إجابته

3 إجابة

بواسطة طالب متميز (2.5ألف نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
Suddenly, i heard something strage
بواسطة طالب محترف (4.9ألف نقاط)  
It was the screaming of someone who was drowning.
:)) You can hear him in my comment. Sorry I mean you can see my comment to know what I mean
It was a terrible view, but the big problem is that i don't know how to swim...
((Hhh yeah i understood what you meant in your comment))
Haha it seems that no one in Taleek can swim. And don't worry, my friend, we saved the man's life :))
hhhhhh no no, i know swimming. i just))  ((wanted to make the story taller.

Yes of course, when i didn't know what to do, two girls came, one saved the person and the other was you. but the big surprise is when the person went out of the sea i discover that she was a girl too, and i already know her (I was ashamed because I don't know how to swim). then i asked her why ...
hahha So that's for the story. Ok great. We will continue together.

I asked her, why are  you here?? How that's happened? I know you can swim, but you were drowning there! She answered me that...
.(hahahah.... great)

She answered me : "My friend, honestly, i wanted to apologize for what happened between us in the study, then i followed you to here and i decided to act as if i was drowning, just for strating the dialogue with you. But the problem was my foot really got
stuck in the ground underwater hhhhh... ". after we all laughed, i also told to her.....
I told her: " you are really a crazy girl.you were up to die there just because you were trying to apologize for me. Honestly, I'm the one who should say sorry for you. It's just.. I was mad and out of the mood so I yelled at you just because of a small mistake."

Ummm, do you want to complete it or just stopping here ? 1
I'm very sorry for my late replies because I'm really so so busy.  But of course I want to complete the story, if my late replies don't bother you
Of course, it doesn't bothering me at all. You can continue our story whenever you want. I'm here all the time.

Let's see what you have this time. You can
:)  continue from where I stopped last time
Ooooky, thank youuuu for your interest
Let's go....

And after we reconciled, we decided to go to a great restaurant near there, and then we talked and talked about a lot of things, including studying, and we decided to create a project together, about...           q
We decided to create a project together about something great, something no one did it befor. We shared ideas and thoughts, but none of them could applied here in our state. So we canceled the project and ordered a very delicious meal. Then we..  q

(By the way, I had to cancel the project because I didn't find any idea in my mind for the project hh)
hhhhhhh you made me laugh a lot. Hhhh

After we enjoyed to eat our meal, we went out to walk in a park.  While we were walking safely, in a quiet place and breathing fresh air, suddenly we heard a sound of a dog, then i turned around and there was a big dog, it looked that it wanted to run behind us. i looked around and found no stones. after that...    c
Haha I'm glad to hear that..

After that, I looked back to grab her hand and running away. But there was no one beside me!! I looked around and I saw her running as an arrow and screaming loudly. ( haha) I don't know how I followed her and escaped from the dogs. I didn't know that I could run as fast as that. When we got rest she told me : " I have phobia of a lot of things especially of dogs". Then I said.....  q
Hahahaha l liked your imagination...  a

Then i said her i only ran because you ran (but The truth is I didn't want to tell her that I fear of dogs too, especially since I told her before  I don't know to swim hahaha). But the big problem is that, when i ended my talk, suddenly she started screaming "it's coming . .. it's coming" i turned around and i saw the same dog, and to prove my courage, i had to fight it. After a long hard fight i managed to beat it. But it left a dangerous bite in my leg. then we....    a
Hahaha what a brave guy
By the way you have a great imagination too

Then I decided to end this day because I felt that if I stayed with her for one more hour I would be killed ( hhh cause he had to save her from drowning and now from the dog and who knows what will happen next to them).

" I had a great time with you. But it's too late, we have to go home now" I said. But she refused my idea " I wanna make sure that you are okay. We have to go to the hospital right now to check about your leg" she said.
I tried to escape from being with her, but I couldn't. Then we..... q
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.4ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
I saw strange shadows in a cave that was not very far from me....
عُدل بواسطة
+1 تصويت

Suddenly, we heard someone screaming " help! help! I'm drowning". Then my friend... 

بواسطة طالب متحمس (589 نقاط)  
Then my friend  Sam go helping the person how has yelled, I was sad because I don't know swimming ,so I couldn't help him .
There are some skills that must learned such as swimming . because we need it in life and especially at serious situations .
Though I don't how to swim, my friend did his job and saved the man's life. The man wanted to thank us, so he gave us....
137 Online Users
0 Guest 137 Member
Today Visits : 46770
Yesterday Visits : 56116
Total Visits : 44216909

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.5ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن