First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Help me correct my mistakes. [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (4.5ألف نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
269 مشاهدات

"Even if the world doesn't recognize you today, I will.You're beautiful, ambitious and patient. You have a lot of nice qualities, and you need to know them very well.It doesn't matter if someone recognizes its beauty, but the important thing is that you believe in it

If the world today closes its eyes and does not tell you, listen to your inner voice. If your dreams burn and become ashes, at least don't let them fly with the wind. 

Have a nice, light, bright day and remember we're on your side.

Help me correct my mistakes, and if there's more appropriate words to say somewhere, tell me.Help me correct my mistakes and if there is more appropriate words to say somewhere to speak, tell me. 

تمت إجابته

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب محترف (4.9ألف نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
0 تصويتات

أفضل إجابة

It's just amazing! You inspirit us with your words. 

What do you think if you say: you have great qualities. instead of : " you have a lot of nice qualities. 

And what do you mean by " It does not matter if someone recognizes its beauty, but the important thing is that you believe in it"? 

يعني مش مهم حد يتعرف او يدرك جمالنا، إنما المهم هو أن احنا نؤمن فيه؟ 

وهنا الضمير its لم أفهم على من يعود بالضبط؟ 

كنت ٱقصد " لا يهم إن اعترف أحد بجمال الصفات، المهم هو أن تكون أنت مؤمن بها" الضمير يعود على الصفات.. هل هناك طريقة افضل لقولها؟
شكرا لك براو سأعدل حسب نصيحتك الأولى.
حلو، لكن its ليست في مكانها. شو رأيك لو نقول:
you have great qualities and it does not matter if no one recognizes them but the most important thing that you know and believe in them.

بس دمجت جملك مع بعضها، ينفع هيك؟
اه ينفع، شكرًا لكككك❤️
يا العفو يا مليار ❤️
بواسطة طالب متحمس (869 نقاط)  
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

These words hit my soul, I can't even tell my feeling now.
Umm,  I'll just pray for you
Really?  I thought I should write sth more.. Thx
124 Online Users
0 Guest 124 Member
Today Visits : 11905
Yesterday Visits : 65156
Total Visits : 45677336

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن