First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Focus and diffuse mode [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف تجارب شخصيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+11 تصويتات
508 مشاهدات

There are 2 modes of thinking the first is focus mode and the second is diffuse mode 

Focus mode

this mode of thinking looks like a pinball machine works by, you pull back on the plunger release it and a ball goes boinking out, bouncing around the rabber bumpers,  when you focus in something the ideas in your brain bumps very close like that ball and you just focus in the problem you are trying to solve or  whatever it is 

But what if the problem you are working on needs new 

Diffuse mode 

In this mode of thinking the ball in pinball machine has more space between rubbers than focus mode to jump in, when you focus on solving a problem and you can't find  the solution you should use the diffuse mode there you can make new connections about the problem or the exercise and other informations you learned before or at least you  can get the initial place you need to be in to home in on a solution

الملخص 

ان الإنسان عنده طريقتين للتفكير منهم طريقة التركيز ودي لم تكون مركز في مذاكرتك مثلا وتحل والثانية التفكير الحر، شكلها كدة أفضل من كلمة المتشتت والحالة دي بنستخدمها لم يعوقنا حل مسالة معينة ف عادة الحل بيكون موجود في معلومة اتعلمناها في مادة تانية مثلا ف وانت بتستخدم نمط التركيز انت بس مركز في معلومات محدودة لكن لم تركز في النمط الحر بالاحرى دماغك هيربط بين الافكار وبعضها بسهولة جدا ف تستطيع الوصول لإجابة لسوؤالك بسهولة عن طريق ربط المعلومات ببعضها انا بحب الطريقة دي لانها بتخلي دماغي اكثر تفاعلية وميزة عن البعض وتسهل الفهم وكانت طريقة لالهام الكثير من العلماء الكبار 

تم إغلاقه بملاحظة: تمت إجابته.

4 إجابة

بواسطة طالب متحمس (972 نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+1 تصويت

أفضل إجابة

شكرا مخيمر حقا كنت ابحث عن معلومة كهذه منذ وقت طويل heart جزاك الله خيرا

If you are interested there are more that may help you
Im very glad that that was useful for you ❤❤❤
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.5ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات

Very nice information Muhammad

continuesmileyyes

Thanks for your competing
بواسطة طالب اسطوري (11.7ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله تعالى وبركاته 

المنشور أقل مايقال عنه أنه رائع 

وعدت ووفيتَ أخي محمد , أبدعت حقا 

شكرا على المعلومات الجميلة وبالتوفيق في المزيد.

Peace be upon you The post is cool to say the least You promised and fulfilled my brother Muhammad. You really did. Thanks for the nice information and good luck for more ...

بالتوفيق للجميع heartlaugh

Nice nice nice.
I think you didn't love my topic as you see lol I'm joking
I hope you will enjoy my next topic
yes ,I hope this too
Edit I see
Sounds like I thought lol
I published another one if you are interested im waiting for approved
ok , i'll see it  
thank you very mutch .
good luck .
بواسطة طالب جديد (108 نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
شكرا للمعلومة الرائعه...
135 Online Users
0 Guest 135 Member
Today Visits : 10420
Yesterday Visits : 71463
Total Visits : 45807869

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن