First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

how can i know that I am speaking chinese with the right way or not???

في تصنيف اللغه الصينية
بواسطة طالب جديد (27 نقاط)  
+7 تصويتات
347 مشاهدات
I just want to learn chinese , it is so important for me and no one want to tell us the truth about the chinese language so I am so happy because you are doing this, so my question is how can I make sure that i am speaking chinese with the right way or not , because some time when you want to talk to some chinese people they do not understand thank you

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

8 إجابة

بواسطة طالب اسطوري (11.7ألف نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
Listen to some Chinese videos,like amovie and try to compare them with your pronunciation.
thank you so much for you reply
بواسطة طالب اسطوري (11.7ألف نقاط)  
You are welcom ; we are here for our family.
بواسطة طالب متحمس (687 نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات

Whoever I saw Mr. Ibrahim will put a box for us in the application to pronounce the word and correct it, such as the application z American English

that is a great idea
بواسطة طالب متميز (2.3ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
اخي  يبدو انك متحمس

انت ليش مستعجل الاستاذ بعده بالبدايه واكيد راح يحسن اللفض عندنا بتدريب ان شاء الله

بتوفيق اخي
بواسطة طالب جديد (40 نقاط)  
عُدل بواسطة
+1 تصويت
Firstly I'm not perfect in English, but I think Pronunciation  is very important to improving your language but it's taking time if you Learning Chinese from    MR Ibrahim ,he says that it doesn't matter if you make faults or if you don't pronouncing the letters perfectly because  we are in the early stages and I'm sure   that it will be " phonics course"  the same as z American English  so be patient and  when you reach a good level in the language then ask this question and I'm sure that you will speak it fluently and the Chinese understand you cause MR Ibrahim who will teach you and he  doesn't make fake promises i hope that my answer helped you
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (497 نقاط)  
I think the best way to know how you in any language is that speak the language with a native speaker and valuate yourself.
‌‌‌‌ ‌‌‌‌.
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
Listen to native Chinese people and compare your pronunciation, but don't worry as Mr lbrahim will focus mainly on that later on and may be he will make a phonetics course   about that. We are still beginners so don't haste. Good luck
بواسطة طالب متحمس (509 نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
اتوقع في المستقبل سيكون هناك كورسات مثل الاستماع و الصوتيات في اللغة الصينية
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (211 نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
عليك فقط فعل ما يقوله الأستاذ

و مع الأيام ستتقنها إن شاءالله
بواسطة طالب جديد (11 نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
Whoever I saw Mr. Ibrahim will put a box for us in the application to pronounce the word and correct it, such as the application z American English.
73 Online Users
0 Guest 73 Member
Today Visits : 13014
Yesterday Visits : 71608
Total Visits : 45372011

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن