First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Storytelling 8 ♥️ [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+9 تصويتات
173 مشاهدات
Today I'll say the message behind the story, and u guys tell me what do u think?

So let's get started  

Once upon a time, there are a man and a lion walking together in the forest, discussing different topics in a friendly way.

BUT the discussion gets more contintious when they turn to the question of who is the most powerful men or lions.

The man says " oh! I agree that lions are more stronger than many other animals in the forest, BUT you lions can't match for men."

The lions answers him " why do u say such a thing? You men get pretty afraid to even face us."

The man angrily says " what do u mean? I am not afraid of u, and I'm very powerful ; look at my muscles. "

The lion says" that 's because I AM treating u as MY guest. Do u think I COULDN'T FINISH U OFF RIGHT NOW IF I WANT. "

The man : alright alright

It's not what I meant ; you lions are of course powerful, but we men have guile (cunning) and more strategies to outwit and defeat our opponents. That's why we're more powerful, but I know u won't understand any of that.

The lion : I'm sure I don't understand that, but I'm sure I don't need to.

While they are walking, they see a statue that shows a man who had successfully defeated the lion, standing with a triumphant look putting one foot on the lion.

The man says " yeeees this statue tells everything, see how men are powerful."

The lion looks to the statue saying hmmm and thinking.

The man says " why are u so quiet like that?do you see it in another way?"

The lions answers " OK, I ADMIT WE LIONS CAN'T MAKE STATUES, BUT IF A LION HAD MADE ONE, IT WOULD SHOWN A LION STANDING IN VICTORY OVER THE MAN."

THE END ♥️

So guys here in this story we see how things can be presented in many different ways according to the person's opinion, and what he believes.

So most probably when u are against someone 's talks, it doesn't mean he' s wrong. IT'S JUST A MATTER OF VIEWS.

What do u think? Do u agree or not? And can someone translate the story itself into Arabic?

Thanks for your patience and good luck
تمت إجابته

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (423 نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+2 تصويتات

أفضل إجابة

الترجمة تقريبية وليست حرفية

في إحدى المرات،  كان هناك رجل واسد يمشيان معا في الغابة،  ويتناقشان في مواضيع عدة بشكل ودي، لكن النقاش احتدم عندما دار الحوار حول من هو الأكثر قوة،  البشر أم الأسود. 

يقول الرجل: أنا أؤيد أن الأسود أقوى من كثير من، حيوانات الغابة،  ولكنكم أنتم الأسود،  لا يمكنكم مضاهاتنا.. 

يجيب الأسد: لِم تقول شيئا كهذا؟  أنتم البشر تخافون حتى من، مواجهتنا

يقول الرجل بغضب: ماذا تقصد؟  أنا لست خائفا منك وأنا قوي جدا،  شاهد عضلاتي

يقول الأسد : ذلك لأني أعاملك كضيف،  هل تعتقد أني لا أستطيع أن أجهز عليك حالا،  إذا أردت؟ 

الرجل : حسنا حسنا،  ليس هذا ما أعنيه،  أنتم الأسود بالطبع أقوياء ، لكننا نحن البشر نملك الدهاء والعديد من الاستراتيجيات للتغلب وهزيمة خصومنا. لهذا نحن أقوى،  لكني أعلم أنك لن تفهم  ذلك

الأسد: أنا متأكد أني لن استوعب ذلك،  لكني واثق أني لا أحتاج.. 

أثناء سيرها يريان نصبا لرجل هزم أسدا واقفا بنظرة منتصر،  واضعا إحدى قدميه على الأسد.. 

يقول الرجل: نعم، هذا التمثال يقول كل شيء،  أنظر كم أن الرجل قوي. 

ينظر الأسد في التمثال مهمهما وهو يفكر..

يقول الرجل: لم أنت، هادئ هكذا؟  هل ترى الأمر من زاوية أخرى ؟

يجيب الأسد: حسنا،  أعترف..  نحن الأسود لا يمكننا تشييد التماثيل..  ولكن..  لو أن أسدا صنع واحدا،  فسيبدو أن أسدا واقفا منتصر على الرجل. 

النهاية

Well done
I liked your style ♥️
It 's the right way to translate according to the meaning not literally, so well done ♥️
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (423 نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
You're right dear,  I loved the story..  Thanks sister
You're most welcome ❤️
192 Online Users
0 Guest 192 Member
Today Visits : 19565
Yesterday Visits : 55702
Total Visits : 44245389

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.5ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن