بواسطة طالب متحمس (739 نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
279 مشاهدات

3 إجابة

بواسطة طالب متحمس (957 نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+1 تصويت

أفضل إجابة
Well Hicham,first I will tell you my routine and then we like listening to yours

I always wake up at dawn time to pray and I remain woken

I tidy my room,eat a few dates,...up to 8:30 and then go to work

I come back home at 3:00 o'clock

I learn english from M.Ibrahim's videos and next, it's the family time, we have dinner and drink tea

Finally,I go back to study english

I follow taleek website every now and then during the day

Thank you so much for reading (:
"You are from moroco i guess "drink tea
Thanks for sharing with us your daily routine
 In fact  my own routine is not diffirent from yours,  i get up Early in the moorning, go to work, come Back Home around 12:30 somedays at :630
After payer i go to my bed, take a short nap, then i start my journy with english,  at least i watch two master Adil's vidios, write down Some Note, as you mentiond, i also take a Set with my family
I hope you understand my routine.
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.1ألف نقاط)  
+6 تصويتات

I will share with you some little details of my daily routine.

I wake up early and sometimes eat breakfast, then I read a rosette from the Quran, and then I call my husband and check on him and his health, and after that my working life begins.

At the end of the day, I will recite what is going on from the Quran to my father.

Very good شروق
We all need to read holly QURAN, good luck
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.5ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
We all have routines and I have one too, which I will share with you

Since I study (online), this is very useful for me, I always wake up at 7 and a quarter, and then my classes start at 7 o'clock and text and end at 12 and 45 minutes, after which I like to go and talk to my family about what happened to me in classes

After that, I like to complete my homework, and if I'm tired, I will go to sleep

I never like to have lunch, and if I do, I know that my family insisted on me

In my spare time I go to help my mother, and if she does not need my help, then I go to "Taleek chat "

And so my day ends

Thanks for reading
That sounds cool. Good luck Aya.
154 Online Users
0 Guest 154 Member
Today Visits : 49774
Yesterday Visits : 64489
Total Visits : 45473159

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن