الملاحظات

مسابقات وتحدي 600 (5) [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.2ألف نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
481 مشاهدات

ترجم القصة الآتية

يوم في حديقة الحيوانات       

اليوم سوف اذهب الى حديقة الحيوان مع عائلتي و سوف اركب الباص و عندما ذهبت رأيت الأسود و النمور والافيال و كثير من الحيوانات و بعد ما ذهبت الى البيت قلت لأمي إنه اسعد يوم في حياتي.

ملاحظة :قم بالاجابة علي السؤال حتي لو غيرك قام بالاجابة لأن الاجابة تحفز الإنسان 

مدة السؤال :ساعتين واقوم بنشر سؤال آخر 

تم إغلاقه بملاحظة: انتهى وقت السؤال

10 إجابة

بواسطة طالب محترف (4.9ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات

Today, I'll go to the zoo with my family. I'll take the bus. And when I was there, I saw loins, tigers, elephants and a lot of animals. When I returned home I said to my  mother : " It's the best day ever 

بواسطة طالب متميز (2.1ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
A day in zoo

Today I ll go to zoo with my family and I ll take the bus, when I went, I saw lions,tigers, elephents and lots of animals, after I went home I told my mother it was happiest day in my life
صحيح ولكن l will تكتب I'll وليس I ll
بواسطة طالب متميز (2.3ألف نقاط)  
خطأ كيبورد
Never mind
بواسطة طالب متحمس (713 نقاط)  
عُدل بواسطة
+1 تصويت

A day in the zoo

Today I'll go to the zoo with my family and I'll ride the bus,.... after I went i saw  lions, tigers,elephant and a lot of  other animals, later at home i told my mom that this is the happiest day in my life! 

صحيح ولكن لماذا وضعت اثنين and في الجملة من المفترض وضع and قبل slots of animal وايضا and لا ياتي بعدها an / a
But thank you
بواسطة طالب عالمي (5.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
A day at the zoo

Today I will go to the zoo with my family and I will ride the bus, and when I went I saw lions, tigers, elephants and many animals, and after I went home I told my mother that it is the happiest day of my life
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.1ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

A day in the zoo

Today I will go to the zoo with my family and i will ride the bus, when i went i saw the lions, tigers, elephants and many of animals . After i went back to home i told my mother that's day is the happier day in my life. 
بواسطة طالب عالمي (5.6ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

A day at the zoo

Today I will go to the zoo with my family and I will ride the bus. When I went I saw lions, tigers, elephants and many animals, and after I went home I told my mother that it is the happiest day of my life

بواسطة طالب متحمس (957 نقاط)  
0 تصويتات

A day at the zoo

Today,I'm going to go to the zoo with my family, I'm going to take the bus.

,And when I went,I saw lions, tigers and elephants and a lot of animals

And after I came back home I told my mom that it was the happiest day in my life

:)

صحيح ولكن لماذا وضعت اثنين and في الجملة من المفترض أن وضع and قبل lots of animals وايضا and لا ياتي بعدها an / a
لكن شكرا
بواسطة طالب عالمي (6.4ألف نقاط)  
عُدل بواسطة
0 تصويتات

A day in the Zoo

Today, I'm going to the Zoo with my family and I'll take the bus'

When I went I saw lions , tigers and a lot of animals. And after I went back home I told / (said to) my mother/ mom today is the happiest day of my life

بواسطة طالب جديد (62 نقاط)  
عُدل بواسطة
0 تصويتات
Today I will go to the zoo with my family and I will ride the bus, and when I went, i saw the lions and tigers and elephants and a lot of animals, and after went to the home I told my Mather that it happiest day in my life
بواسطة طالب جديد (117 نقاط)  
0 تصويتات

A day at the zoo

Today I will go to the zoo with my family and I will ride the bus. When I went, I saw lions, tigers, elephants and many animals. After I went home, I told my mother that it was the happiest day of my life

132 Online Users
1 Guest 131 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 33394
Yesterday Visits : 60675
Total Visits : 45759442

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن