+2 تصويتات
the letter  T  of course   

best wishes to achieve your ambition
بواسطة طالب جديد (128 نقاط)  
Well done
Thank you
بواسطة طالب اسطوري (11.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

‘Here’ and ‘there’ in English Let’s start with the dictionary definition of these words in English. A) Here; Adverb. In this place, spot, or locality. “Come here and give me that apple.” The word ‘here’ is used to describe things that are in the immediate space around the speaker, and sometimes by extension, their conversation partner. It can be used to describe a space of any size, ranging from a centimeter to the size of an entire country. The easiest way to think of ‘here’ is as a space of any size that has the speaker at the very center. B) There; Adverb. In that place (the opposite of here). “Go over there and get that apple” The word ‘there’ is the opposite of ‘here’ and is used to describe spaces away from the speaker. It can refer to the space around a conversation partner, or away from both speakers. Just like ‘here’ it can be used to describe an area of any size. The easiest way to think of ‘there’ is as a space that has something at the center that is not the speaker.

بالتوفيق للجميع heart                                 

❤ Thank you for your efforts
But I wanted a puzzle for fun
بواسطة طالب اسطوري (11.7ألف نقاط)  
aaaaaaaaaaa . now i understand ,
this is a
Trick....
لقد نلتِ نتي هِند , لم أدرك الأمر حتى قرأت إجابة أختي جوهرة.
بالتوفيق لك اختي هند.
بواسطة طالب متحمس (637 نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
Here هنا there هناك
بواسطة طالب عالمي (6.9ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

The word 'hereis used to describe things that are in the immediate space around the speaker, and sometimes by extension, their conversation partner. ... The word 'thereis the opposite of 'here' and is used to describe spaces away from the speaker

Thank you for your efforts
But I wanted a puzzle for fun
 ( the difference > letter (T
Good luck to all
بواسطة طالب جديد (126 نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
The T letter
127 Online Users
0 Guest 127 Member
Today Visits : 53051
Yesterday Visits : 64489
Total Visits : 45476436

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن