First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Write a pragraphe about "health" [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.2ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات
380 مشاهدات
افضل موضوع اجعله افضل إجابة اتمني ان تستمتعو بهذه الأسئلة.

تم إغلاقه بملاحظة: تمت إجابته

7 إجابة

بواسطة طالب جديد (79 نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
the health is good for you if you want in your healthy or to get health
بواسطة طالب جديد (32 نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
Health is very important in your life. If you're not healthy. You will not enjoy your life. For example, your body will not be healthy so you can't run or move easily. And it's because you don't eat healthy food or you don't play sport.

I think it's a simple subject. I tried to make good.
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.1ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

Scientists define health as the body’s level of functional competence, and its ability to adapt to the physical, mental, and social changes it undergoes. It is thus the factor that helps a person to perform his life tasks properly. Health is a great blessing that God bestows upon man, so that our noble Messenger mentioned this matter in a prophetic hadith to him, saying: “Two blessings are missed by many people: health and emptiness.”

As it is in the famous wisdom: "Health is a crown on the heads of the healthy, only the sick know it."

Also, we always repeat "a healthy mind in a healthy body" ...

بواسطة طالب جديد (86 نقاط)  
0 تصويتات

Health is the level of our physical and functional abilities to adapt to the changes in the surroundings and make the system in our body work properly

بواسطة طالب عالمي (5.6ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات

To enjoy a quality life wellness of a person is very crucial. Wellness directly affects a person’s action and reaction towards a situation and those actions will eventually affect the health. Thus, it is an ongoing continuous process. A healthy body prevents many diseases and that can help a person to have his independence even as he ages.

بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.2ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
لماذا الكثير يصوت بالسالب علس هذا السؤال ما المشكلة فيه

لقد قمت بالتصويت لجميع الإجابات لانها كانت بالسالب.
بواسطة طالب متميز (1.5ألف نقاط)  
–1 تصويت

The healthy life its happy for all persons in the world , so , I think all person want to happy life without deseases . To be healthy in your life and live a happy life , you should do some thing i will say to you

you should eat healthy food such as ,the vegetables , fruit , milk and meat .Dont eat fast food because its very bad for your health and for your body ,the fast food its bad because

they are in it more of Harmful oils

evry day , you should do some of sport exercises ,such as , play some of sport games . its good for your body and health .dont smoke ,ecause the smoke are very bad for your body , and its very risk for your life

So < when you want a happy life without deseases and problems , you should do all things i sayd to you , and i hope that

122 Online Users
0 Guest 122 Member
Today Visits : 26126
Yesterday Visits : 56116
Total Visits : 44196289

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.5ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن