First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Story time ⌚ The moth and the star [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
227 مشاهدات

Today is different as I'll say the moral lesson or explain the writer's point of view, and you guys comment on it. So let's get started ⌚

Once upon a time, there is a moth, you can say it's a butterfly, and it is known for all moths to burn themselves in light in the streets, so it's their nature to do so. But the moth, we are speaking about, doesn't want to get burned by light like others ; she wishes to reach the stars ✨. Her father and mother begin to ask her why she didn't have a mark on her wings like her brothers and sisters?! She tells them  that she needs to reach the stars ; she doesn't want to just follow old traditions like others. The moth continues wishing to do so until she gets so old, but one day she sees the stars between the trees , so she jumps so hard to the trees, thinking that she is getting close that way. When she sits on the tree, she thinks that she really reached the stars and became so happy, telling everyone she met about her victory. 

The moral here is not to be ordinary just a follower, but you need to have creative aims and to make change in life. In other words, you need to follow your dreams, trying to leave a good mark in life, so you'll be a success, and people will never forget you or your creative thoughts. 

What do you think? Do you agree on that or not? 

تم إغلاقه بملاحظة: تمت إجابته

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب محترف (4.9ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات

I totally agree with the writer's point of view. And you have to be just yourself and try not to imitate others. 

Yes  me too
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.3ألف نقاط)  
عُدل بواسطة
+1 تصويت
Thanks I'm sure ,is beautiful story
Thanks for your answer
168 Online Users
1 Guest 167 Member
Online Members
Today Visits : 68125
Yesterday Visits : 60675
Total Visits : 45794131

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن