بواسطة طالب اسطوري (11.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
153 مشاهدات

السلام عليكم 

كيف حالكم جميعا  ؟

لأكون صادقة , هذه ليست نصيحتي و إنما نصيحة من شخص  فرنسي متعلم للغات 

إن شاء الله تستفيدون منها أيضا 

My advice for learning French :
When I learn a new language, I tend to try to think everything in the target language. It can be very simple sentences like « what should I eat today », « it’s very hot today ». The problem with French, is that starting with reading and alphabet will not help you at all. Indeed, French pronunciation is VERY DIFFERENT from how it is written. Just to give you some examples, « au », « oh », « eau », « eaux », « haut », « hauts » are all pronounced the same as « O ».
There are many silent letters (the « h » is always silent and most consonants at the end of the words are silent). This is why for French, I recommend you to try to learn the international phonetic alphabet also, you will have no problem with guessing how a word is pronounced because it is very transparent. Most online dictionary also write the word in IPA.
I highly recommend watching a lot of videos on Youtube in French or series on Netflix dubbed in French so you can familiarize yourself with French phonology. When you watch the videos, try to listen carefully and find some patterns (where the subject is located, where the verb is) and try to find words that occur often and then look for their definition and try to use them as much as possible. Or even better, just take the whole sentence and try to use it when you can.
I also recommend writing everyday in the target language just like a diary. It can be one or two sentences, the main thing is that you must try to write something personal, that you like. Look up the words and memorize them, and use them a lot in your daily life.
This is the method I use when learning languages, you can try it too and it might also work for you !

بالتوفيق للجميع smiley

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

السلام عليكم 

كيف الحال خدووج  ❤️ 

معه حق جدا افضل طريقه لتعلم اللغه ممارستها ف الحياه اليوميه 

خصوصا التحدث بها وياااااه بقا لو معانا صديق او اخ بيدرس نفس اللغه هتبقا حاجه جميله جدا ومسليه 

بالتوفيق ❤️

وعليكم السلام و رحمة اله تعالى و بركاته
الحمد لله , شكرا على السؤال :)
كيف هو تقدم اللغات معك ؟
بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
يارب دايما
لسه للاسف موقفه ومفيش شغف خالص بالله ⁦◉⁠‿⁠◉⁩
بس يعني أن شاء الله احاول ارجع للدراسه باقرب وقت ❤️❤️
إن شاء الله
لستِ بمفردك بالمناسبة  :)
169 Online Users
0 Guest 169 Member
Today Visits : 39614
Yesterday Visits : 43190
Total Visits : 46015875

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن