First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

would like to thank Ibrahim

في تصنيف تطبيق طليق
بواسطة طالب جديد (1 نقطة)  
+1 تصويت
127 مشاهدات
First things first, I would like to thank Ibrahim for what he made to us and the big effort and passion that appear in his premium app, second thing The app force me to subscribe if I want to continue learning for more than 1 less on!! Whey then the ads there? Also if I want to try and subscribe only one month that option is not available!!!! At least 3 months. Please support to make it ads view and I can continue or allow 1 month subscription because now it doesn't make sense

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات

Hi there

Welcome to Taleek community 

Allow me to make things clear for u. The app doesn't force u to subscribe, but u are allowed to see maximum 2 videos for free. Plus, u can create another email to learn another language. 

The Thing that u need your subscription to   be only for one month will be put into consideration, but right now at least u subscribe for 3 months. 

Wish u all the best.

60 Online Users
0 Guest 60 Member
Today Visits : 37361
Yesterday Visits : 69117
Total Visits : 46082681

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن