First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

: Ashes tear pt2 ✨ [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب متميز (2.3ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات
89 مشاهدات

When I opened my eyes , I found my sisters and they were over the moon when they found out that I was still alive 

? I asked them " what happened

They told me that our reckless owner wanted to burn us in front of his friends thinking he would be cool , But they prevented him from doing this and put us in this box which they call it " recycling box"

After that, we felt a strange feeling it was like if something was moving And then really our eyes sparkled from what we saw...... we went again to our homeland " the factory"

The workers there repaired and decorated us then we became brand new 

?​​​"OH ... what happened then  Jane asked 

New owners bought us , but unfortunately they were rude and cold hearted just like the last one or maybe worse 

He did exactly like the previous one but this time , the was no one to prevent him

He burned us and everyone one of my sisters went to a diffrent place , but the wind led me to a place where an attractive and warm hearted girl called " Jane " came and collected me

Jane said with tears welling up   in her eyes 

" Dear ... your story literally broke my heart buy I think that I have some good news

For me ? Janet said

Yeah for you ... I can make you turn into a brand new sheet of paper again

Oh my god ! really ? Am I dreaming or what ? Are you really able to do it ? said Janet with happiness in her eyes

No sweetie , you're not dreaming I can do it

Thank you so much I'll never forget it

No thanks on the duty ,and from now on we will be best friends.

Jane started to pour some chemicals on janet and after a short time , she became a sheet of paper again

Jane docarted her in a pretty way and became best friends .

While the two friends were playing and talking happily Jane heard a soft voice telling her " Jane ... Jane wake up sweetie the breakfast is ready 

Jane opened her eyes and started to look around and then she realized that she was in a dream , but it was the best one ever

The End

Written by : Me

المغزي من القصة : القصة هي قصة خيالية وفيها تصوير للأشياء التي نستعملها في حياتنا اليومية بأن لها شعور وبدلا من التخلص منها بطرق قاسية كالحرق يمكن وضعها في سلة إعادة التدوير والاستفادة منها مرة أخري 

أتمني أن تكونوا استمتعتم بالقصة وأخبروني رأيكم فيها بكل شفافية سواء في طريقة السرد او الكتابة او الموضوع بذاته 

بالتوفيق لكم جميعا ودمتم في أمان الله ❤

تمت إجابته

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.7ألف نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+1 تصويت

أفضل إجابة

oh 

You wrote this stroy!!?

OH MY GAH !surprise

girl.?

you're amazing!!

I rlly like ittttt

ur style is so impressive

And i liked it and liked the story 

you're creative girl 

I swear 

I rlly hope i can see and read more of ur stories in the future

so keep going 

never waste this talent 

❤️❤️❤️

بواسطة طالب متميز (1.5ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

السلام عليكم ❤️

شلونج يا حبيبتي ❤️☘️

قصدك رائعه احسنتي استمرري ولقد عشت القصه انا هههههه

بالتوفيق ❤️ وربنا ما يحرمنا منك يا حلوتي.

فدووووة حبيبتي ❤️ 

127 Online Users
0 Guest 127 Member
Today Visits : 55347
Yesterday Visits : 71463
Total Visits : 45852748

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن