x

الملاحظات

سلسلة ثلاثية الكلمات 54 [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب متحمس (616 نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
98 مشاهدات
An acquaintance شخص تعرفه فقط و ليس بينك و بينه صلة وثيقة

This guy is just an acquaintance, I only had one small conversation with him in my life

Aloof انطوائي

surround يحيط ومنها surrounded يعني محاط

I am not aloof, but you can't make friends when you're only surrounded by rude people
تمت إجابته

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.7ألف نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+2 تصويتات

أفضل إجابة

I'm very social but I can't connect with them, they're so shallow people and i cant understand their perspectives

they're just some acquaintances and i hate that.

I love to make a connection with those aloofs -or alooves?- people, and i love to get them out of their shells.

i wanna be surrounded by such a greeny place full of clouds and horses, flowers, a quiet place where there're not alot people

i jst wanna say that this series is one of my favourites, it rlly helps me alot and i got alot of benefits from it and im grateful for that, thank you so much and i hope you keep continuing

a fire emoji

بواسطة طالب متميز (1.5ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات

نورتنا يا باشا!

وووو هايدي الجمل ..

She said that she wanted to die surrounded by the people she loves (= with them all present)

She seemed rather aloof when in fact she was just shy.

I hope you'll consider me a friend and not just an acquaintance

ووو بالتوفيق ❤️✨

بواسطة طالب متحمس (616 نقاط)  
I loved these sentences and you keep giving us the best of them, although the first one was way depressing but it was beautifully made, thank you very much and stay with us please
بواسطة طالب متميز (1.5ألف نقاط)  
شوو هاد عمال تخجلني يا اخي هههههه هههههه
أن شاء الله ابقى معاكم انا
وأن شاء الله الجمل الجايه افضل
108 Online Users
0 Guest 108 Member
Today Visits : 4800
Yesterday Visits : 55702
Total Visits : 44230630

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.5ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن