First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

تدرب على امتحان الأيلتس ٢ speaking

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (197 نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
102 مشاهدات
متل المرة الماضية معكم دقيقة للتّفكير بالجواب، وبعد دقيقة بيبدأ التسجيل او بتبدؤون الجواب لمدّة دقيقتين

هيك بامتحان الايلتس

Question: talk about a series that you’ve watched.

Answer:

Series: the good doctor. It's an American series that depicts the story of a genius young doctor with autism. It shows us the difficulties he faces in communicating with the patients and socializing with the hospital staff. The first season was produced in 2017 and now there's a total of 4 seasons. Turning to the next question, the first time I heard of this series was through a podcast where two people were talking about the most interesting series to watch. After hearing about the plot of the good doctor, I started to watch it on my laptop. It's really fascinating how a doctor with autism can treat patients in a hospital setting. Another thing I liked about this series was that this doctor doesn't care about getting in trouble, the only thing he cares about is treating his patients.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (245 نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
That's a really great job. I watched the Turkish version. I saw some quick secnises of the American series version I didn't find it was that fascinating though. I hear several people say the hero's acting wasn't like
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (245 نقاط)  
Authentic, and maybe they're right on the other hand I think the actor did his hardest and best and his acting was not that bad. Was one of the unforgettable series I ever had watched in turkich, I learned a lot of prescious lessons through it especially  when I'm a person with debility too so that series meant a lot to me, one of lessen I took from it is to keep head strong even tough when I hear of people saying that I can not do this I can not do that, must only believe at the sound of my heart and never let myself to put myself down!. Because the only enimey I have is myself and my fears. So will just put my hands on my ears and believe in me believe cause the feature belongs to those who believe in beauty of their dreams. مش عارفة ازاي كتبت كل كده ههههه قلت اكتب كم حرف فعمالي القى نفسي اكتب سطوووور ههه keep going please you're doing really well.
بواسطة طالب عالمي (6.8ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

بوست جميل وفكرة رائعة ❤️❤️

111 Online Users
0 Guest 111 Member
Today Visits : 60975
Yesterday Visits : 71608
Total Visits : 45419920

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن