First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

My question about the Ielts test. [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (245 نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات
334 مشاهدات
Hi everyone I hope you all are doing absolutely well and you had a great day today. As mentioned above my question is about the Ielts test, do you have any idea how I can prepare for this test particularly for the speaking skill test. I'm talking about the course that Mr Ibrahim Adel gives in his program Zamericanenglish. Because sometimes  I'm nerves and feel like speechless and I get  no ideas to express about a particular subject either in in the English language or my mother tongue. So if someone here could help me and give me some ideas how I can prepare for this course I would be very thankful to him or her. I really need your answers  more than ever now. Love you and wish you sweet dreams and a good night.
تمت إجابته

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+1 تصويت

أفضل إجابة

Hello dear Nozha 

Feeling nerves is something normal but u can control that by reading a lot to increase your vocabularies and to get more ways to express yourself . U can speak with yourself in the mirror and practice speaking with others in various topics . 

And Mr Ibrahim will speak about this part soon insha'allah . 

Note : Z American English related    questions should be asked Here 

Good luck 

But most of the time I don't find anyone to practice English speaking with so what should I do about this topic 0?? . And also talking with myself in the mirror feels me like I'm crazy. Hhh. What I really need is to go out of the world and begin to bring the Inglish that is in my mind in addition to overcome the fears I have in speaking part.
Let me think .. ummmmm
Try this one  : u know the inspirational pages or any type , try to comment and discuss your ideas with others....
Face your fear , dear , and get out of your shell and speak with others . It is not a scary thing . Trust me .
If your English is good but fear is your only problem,  try a training or something in speaking or even a training in customer services in English of course .
That looks pretty cool so far. You said costumers services!! What kind of training service are these?? I'm sorry for taking a bit of your time it's surely appreciative.
No , it's OK,  dear
These kind of trainings help u to better deal with customers  ,  and I see they help you to overcome your fear in speaking and get confidence .
U can check on the internet trainings like that and I'm sure you'll find other trainings,too.

And there's another thing popped into my head: see on YouTube how others handled the Ielts speaking task and learning videos on how to overcome fear . Idk certain channels ,"and l can't mention any here ",but u can search .
I will try to do so , thanks a looot dear for your helpful tips and guidelines.
Most welcome ♥️
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (197 نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات
Hi, I posted a post today in which I gave a practical example of one of the three parts of the IELTS’s speaking. I don't know why none likes that post or even criticizes it.

As for your question, I had this problem when I did another test, there is no solution for the ideas, you should try to provide some reasons when it's an argumentative question or a story when it was a situation like the mentioned one in my post. Go practice that exercise, that's how you should. practice for the IELTS exam

Hope I answered the question
I don't understand what you l've typed,  would be favorable if you could make it more clear. I'm sorry if I'm being rude even though I'm not. Going back to the point that your post, I already saw it and it was the treason why I did this post hhh.
I actually think that Recording your voice on the phone to
 practice speaking isn't enough. there are things needed to be done before that like the one suggestion was mentioned here that looking up for vedios of people talking about their experiences on how they were able to overcome thier fear of showing up their ability in speaking. Or like these stuffs.
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (197 نقاط)  
عملت امتحان انجليزي غير الايلتش وبال speaking  كنت b1 وكان لازمني b2
عم قول انو كان عندي المشكلة تبعيتك.. لازم تحاولي تحكي بالانجليزي كل شي بيخطر ببالك، وهيداك كان سؤال تماما متل يلي بيجي بالايلتس، بي سجلو جوابك وبيعطوك دقيتين تجاوبي، لذا ظنيت انو المنشور ح يعجبكم بس ما بعرف ما حدا حكي عنو
رح اعملو وفكرتك حلوة. لكن بعد انتهاء كورس الايلتس. لانو انا اصلا لسة في المستوى2. لكن لما شفت منشورك وعملت نضرة على الكورس لايلتس ده. اترعبت شوية حتى اني مرضت هههه مجنونة انا. لكن انا الان تمام.
195 Online Users
0 Guest 195 Member
Today Visits : 63211
Yesterday Visits : 60675
Total Visits : 45789220

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن