First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

For me or to me [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (245 نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات
384 مشاهدات
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، happy new year to you all my dear friends and I hope you can achieve a lot more of great events and all your goals. I have a question to you which drives me crazy sometimes and confuses me whenever I come to use these to phrases. We say for me or to me, for me, the party was so fun. I enjoyed it very much.   or to me the party was fun
تمت إجابته

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (197 نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+2 تصويتات

أفضل إجابة

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته 

For me, this is difficult. To me, this is difficult. both are correct (both are fine, ‘for’ is probably more common)

She’s a good friend to me. She’s a good friend to me. To is only the correct one.

Most of the time you will find that both (to/for) are possible.

However, there is a slight difference sometimes:

“This book is useful to me” indicates that it is useful and important to me - particularly to me not anybody else. whereas “This book is useful for me” indicates that it is useful for me in general sense. The book is useful for everyone because it is a good book and so it useful for me too but not particularly useful and important only to me.

It's a very slight difference 

You need to understand the contest of use..

But also in some situations  you should only use one of them such as the already mentioned example, another example:

Give it to me

We don't say for me.....

Hope this helps s 

I've always had this problem so I tried to be explicit as much as I can 

عُدل بواسطة
I'm really fond of your answer especially when that it is in English only. The explain was in English and that's very important for comprehension of this language in all its contents. thank you so much and I really appreciate it so much.
Welcome :)
Just a small advice: try to use something like Grammarly or any other English corrector because sometimes there are some mistakes in tour answers/ questions
For example : language/ comprehension ….
Nice small advice. I'm already doing but it's a quite hard to write answers  and also questions on this merveille society. Particularly in my  own phone because half of the page becomes white and I don't see what I'm typing here. so I don't pay attention to messprins I'm making im. I'm sorry.
عُدل بواسطة
No need to be sorry and btw merveilleux in English means marvelous
بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

مساء الخير ❤️ 

كيفك اتمني تكوني بخير ❤️ 

Happy New year to you 

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(✿^‿^)⁩ 

I'm so good thanks for your kind asking about me. I hope it's the same for you.
142 Online Users
0 Guest 142 Member
Today Visits : 61553
Yesterday Visits : 71463
Total Visits : 45858949

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن