First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Many Thanks, Mr Ibrahim, Taleek team, taleek and zamerican family [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف تجارب شخصيه
بواسطة طالب متميز (1.9ألف نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
264 مشاهدات

I'M very HAPPY to be a part of  'zamerican' and ' Taleek'.. Words can not describe how thankful I am.. Mr Ibrahim we're greatful for the positive learning you provide us with

Zamerican (pardon taleek it's zamerican celebrationsmiley) is a family, is a homeland where the greatest love is.. and there is nothing nicer than the time we spent together watching videos and writing our grateful comments

And let me adddress my last words to my family: your task in life is not just to stay but to thrive to succeed to find passion to Live with some humor and distination.. to follow your Dreams and aspirations

Thank you for the wonderful moments we've spent together

تم إغلاقه بملاحظة: تمت الإجابة

5 إجابة

بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (430 نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+1 تصويت

أفضل إجابة
شكرا صديقي

#لننهض_من_الرماد
بواسطة طالب اسطوري (11.6ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات

yes .. you are all right .. Z American it's our first home. there we got know mister Ibrahim  and loved us and got used to him if he was a member of our family .. we spent the most beautiful ... congratulation my most beautiful warm home ...

Good luck soly ...

بواسطة طالب متميز (2.3ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات

Thank you so much for saying what we want to say .

Thank you so much Mr/ Ibrahim  and thanks for all Taleek's team. We 're very proud because we're a part of this great family ☺️

بواسطة طالب متميز (1.9ألف نقاط)  
أحسنت يا رنا
بواسطة طالب متميز (2.3ألف نقاط)  
شكرا ليكي جدا ☺️
بواسطة طالب عالمي (6.9ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
world very fantastic

Thanks soly
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (214 نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

nice words

80 Online Users
0 Guest 80 Member
Today Visits : 49013
Yesterday Visits : 48088
Total Visits : 45274077

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن