First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Your weapon to seize your dream job.. How to learn business English?

في تصنيف مدونين طليق
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
125 مشاهدات

Effective communication in English in job interview contexts is one of the fundamental factors on which your chance to get the right job depends, and it also entates your career success and career development. Although many are fluent in English, they can't adapt and use it in relation to the fields of work, so to overcome this and enhance your chances of taking the right job or upgrading your career, we will review a range of free English courses Business, from improving your ability to write and talk in social and professional contexts, to learning terms and skills that you can apply to negotiations, conversations, reports, emails, etc

Are you fluent in English but not your mother tongue, and want to enhance business English skills? Well, you are now in the right position, where business English for non-native speakers offered by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, which aims to give learners from Non-English-speaking professionals Methods of developing language skills for doing business and effective communication in the workplace

The specialization consists of 5 courses with an exquisite ascending sequence for beginners, starting with a focus on the basics of language and effective writing and then learning how to speak effectively and communicate effectively between different cultures. The specialization is characterized by providing material support that enables you to apply for a free certificate when you complete the full specialization. It also features that all courses are translated into 5 languages including Arabic, which may help a large group of learners in the Arab world. These courses are

Business English: Basics

“It was a great experience learning the basics of business English. I recommend this course, as it has an amazing context that goes at a good pace”

English for efficient business writing

“This course is very useful to me, I've learned a lot about business communication and writing in English. I think everyone in the field of work needs to study this course

Business English for intercultural communication

In contrast to previous courses, this course takes the learning plan to a more applied path. It aims to prepare you to work in a multicultural work environment by mixing all the vocabulary and reading, speaking and writing skills you have acquired in the previous three courses, and knowing how language plays an important role intercultural communication, recognizing intercultural theories and how they relate to daily business practices in our current world

Good luck. I'll see you at the top.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
Good evening

Thank for great information

Good job

Keep going
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
Good evening
And you
125 Online Users
0 Guest 125 Member
Today Visits : 64765
Yesterday Visits : 36321
Total Visits : 45665059

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن