x

الملاحظات

What is the importance of learning foreign languages

في تصنيف مدونين طليق
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات
233 مشاهدات

Increased brain power

Learning languages is a great way to keep the mind healthy, and research shows that people who speak multiple languages are better at language processing, and in other analytical tasks. Switching between languages makes the problem-solving and information filtering part work more efficiently, It means delaying neurological diseases, such as dementia, and Alzheimer's

Passport to another world

Aircraft can transport a person to any country he wants, but it is impossible to know the culture of the people, and to integrate with it without knowing their language. By knowing the language of the host country, you can talk to people on the street and ask some questions, such as asking about directions, or the way to get somewhere.

Increasing job opportunities

Learning languages increases job opportunities. Companies compete in the global economy and entails interaction with other cultures, which means that these companies need employees able to communicate effectively with the world. Examples of these companies are travel, education, governments, and scientific research. communications

ability to translate

There are many terms that cannot be translated because they have meaning only in their native language, but when a person has knowledge in the parent languages, and translation, they can manipulate words in order to reach the desired meaning

Forging bridges between cultural gaps

The lack of understanding among people is the greatest cause of cultural stereotyping. Learning another language makes man more aware and open to other cultures, knowing why such differences exist, thus respecting cultures, increasing solidarity, tolerance and understanding

Maintaining lesser known languages

Language is one of the most important tools for preserving heritage. It is the way in which oral traditions are transmitted. According to the United Nations, half of the 6000 languages spoken by the world will disappear by the end of the century, and by learning languages the language and the traditions associated with it will be preserved

Good luck. I'll see you at the top.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

3 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
Good morning my bro

Thank for effort

It’s nice information

Keep going
بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.3ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
Good evening my brother

It's nice information

And I hope I will be as a multiple language in near future

Thanks for sharing these information with us that make us Stimulated

Best luck for you
Good evening
And you
I'm too young to say this
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

Tremendous ,bro❤ 

I enjoyed reading this yes

I'll give a big hand for u , Ali . 

Best of luck ❤

I'm too young to say this
157 Online Users
0 Guest 157 Member
Today Visits : 52957
Yesterday Visits : 60675
Total Visits : 45778978

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن