x

الملاحظات

Rate my writing [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اسئله عامه
بواسطة طالب جديد (21 نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات
100 مشاهدات

Barça's future

Before trying to put the club back on track, we must determine the people who should be blamed, and question them about their strategies.

Barça's Ex-president's resolutions have literally destroyed the club. As a result, the club's both financial and sporting situations are now at rock bottom.

After being selected as Barça's new president, La Porta, held a press conference in order to tell the fans and the club's partners how the club's situation is coming.

Among all Ex-president, he was the only one who took the risk and got out of his comfort zone.

During his first period at the club, he was definitely a success.

But now, he couldn't hide the sad reality that Messi will probably leave  the club this summer. The reality which the fans don't want it shoved down their throats.

As a result of the Ex-president's strategies and decisions, the club's future is clear, its reality worsens, and people around the club can't do a lot of things to help the team get better.

تمت إجابته

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
0 تصويتات

أفضل إجابة

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

مساء الخير ❤️ 

مليش في الكوره 

بس الموضوع راائع ولا يوجد به اي شيء 

استمر....

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(✿^‿^)⁩ 

بواسطة طالب جديد (21 نقاط)  
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
I really appreciate your encouraging opinion. Thnaks a lot sister
بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
Welcome
Thanks my beo
Good luck ❤️
87 Online Users
0 Guest 87 Member
Today Visits : 60315
Yesterday Visits : 70042
Total Visits : 47370028

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.7ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن