First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Tips for turning school jealousy into a real driver of success rather than a fire that eats your hollow

في تصنيف مدونين طليق
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
39 مشاهدات

Oh, look at my friend, how does he get praise for his high marks, from his family, his teachers, even those of us friends," she said. Have you tried to underestimate that friend, or have you turned into supporters? Well, then, what if you take advantage of this sense of jealousy and turn it into a real motivation for competition and success, rather than envy, believe me, you can have a little determination and effort.

Is study jealousy a natural feeling?

Psychologists assert that feeling so-called study jealousy is normal, provided it does not lead to actions that harm the person we are jealous of. For example, if I'm jealous of a friend because she's been able to make a decision, and I've failed, it's possible that jealousy can lead me to an act that hurts that friend, which is called dangerous negative jealousy.

But if I make that jealousy my motivation, to make up for what I missed on the one hand, and to increase the number of school hours to have a larger total than the other, I will have succeeded in something really great, and turned that jealousy into a real motive for success, and here I just have to approach that friend and thank her, this is called positive jealousy health, or what is also known as honest competition

Do you agree? If you are, keep reading these words in public.

The difference between jealousy and envy

Study jealousy

It is a wish to have the same success as colleagues and friends, and a sense of the need to have such success, which means that it is healthy that leads to motivation and entering into real competition both with oneself, with successful people to reach the same level as they have reached, or even beyond it and to reach a higher level of success and academic excellence, whether at university or at school

Envy

He also wishes the person the same success as his colleagues and friends, in addition to wishing that success from them to disappear and reach large stages of failure, even if success does not pass to the envious person, what matters is that success disappears from the path of all around him, to turn into likenesses and reduce the gap between him and them, knowing that the envious person is considered one of the most outcast people in society

Now, you can tell how you feel, is it just envy or study jealousy, and how are you going to turn it into a motive, an important and practical question that is at the heart of the most important topic, how do I succeed in my life?

How do I turn study jealousy into a motivation for success?

It doesn't take much thought, how to turn jealousy into a real motivation for success, just focus on a few key points

Watch him and do the same.

Be sure to monitor the successful person, try to learn everything that might benefit you from him, how he succeeded, how he got these marks, how many hours he was studying, how he organized his time, was he focusing on the lecture, when you were absent minded, or running away from it

Focus on yourself.

Move on to focus on yourself, and say to yourself, "How am I going to beat him and make it more successful than him? I try to make up for my previous mistakes, to become more committed to university and study, and to increase my school hours."

Internal stimulation

Tell yourself, this friend and other friends must have the jealousy of me during the next exam, I will outperform them all, but be careful that it stays within the framework of wishing only, and go straight to the stage of work without drowning in daydreaming

Boost your self-confidence.

Those who feel jealous are often someone who lacks self-confidence a little or a lot, so it's very important to work to enhance self-confidence, by thinking about, focusing on and even exploiting the strengths you have.

Stay away from comparison.

Comparison may be good sometimes if you don't go too far, you can't compare yourself to others completely, when you succeed in something and fail, you may be successful with something they are failing with, all you have to do is strengthen your strengths, as well as try to minimize the weaknesses you have after recognizing them and recognizing them of course

don't throw stones at the fruit of a tree

Don't underestimate your friend's success, on the contrary approach him, bless him, and tell him that you have an incentive to succeed and excel, and even praise him and praise him in front of everyone, you will earn the respect of others as well as your self-esteem, which drives you to complacency and achieve more successes, without eliminating you negative feeling and envy

Clearly define your goal

Is your goal to achieve a high rate in this course, in order to make a joke that your friend has a high mark on it? Or is your real goal to graduate at a rate you want (good or excellent.. etc.), and then realize the dream of graduating and entering the labor market with a college degree? You always have to focus on the public image without drowning in its details, thinking in a practical way is very convenient, it will make you go beyond study jealousy and turn it into a real motivation for success even if it is far-reaching

Finally, ask yourself.

Do you have ambition, if the answer is yes, jealousy must be a strong motive, and if the answer is not, your jealousy is justified but it will not be supportive of you unfortunately, if you want to turn it into a motive, you have to define your ambition accurately and work and seek to reach it, instead of wasting your time and feelings jealous of the success of others and superiority without realizing the reason behind it, but my friend and I apologize in advance for the cruelty of the word, is failure not only do not try to deceive yourself at all, but admit And make a change for you.

So, my friends who accompanied my words to the end, study jealousy is never wrong behavior, or predicts a weak personality at all, but a very natural behavior, it is important to invest it and exploit it to become a real motive for success, instead of drowning in the details of negativity and turning it into a sense of envy, will eliminate you not on a successful student who will never harm him with your envy.

Good luck, and I'll see you at the top.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.3ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
Good evening my brother

Good information

Thanks for benefit us by your nice post

Good luck for you
123 Online Users
0 Guest 123 Member
Today Visits : 72236
Yesterday Visits : 92815
Total Visits : 46351256

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن