الملاحظات

A scientist asked his pupil

في تصنيف مدونين طليق
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات
111 مشاهدات

☝️ One of the scientists asked his pupil:

Since when did you take me?

☝️ The disciple said, “Thirty-three years ago.

The world said:

So what have you learned from me in all these years?

☝️ The disciple said: I learned eight issues.

The world said: We are God and to Him we come back...!!

My age went with you and you learned only eight issues!

☝️ The disciple said: I didn't learn anything else and I didn't like to lie to you.

The world said, “Come on and hear me the eight questions you have learned!!!!

☝️ The disciple said:

First:

I looked at creation and I saw everyone taking a companion, and if he went to his grave, his owner's difference, I would go along with the good, if I entered the grave, I entered with me.

Second:

I looked at the words of Allaah, “As for those who fear the position of his Lord and forbade himself from fancy, heaven is the shelter.” I struggled myself in pushing the fancy until I settled on obedience to God.

THIRD: 

I looked at the creation, and I saw that everyone with him is something that has the value of preserving it so that it will not be lost, then I looked at God's words, “What you have is carried out and what God has is left,” whenever something has the value of God's destined for God to keep it at Him.

Fourth:

I looked at creation, and I saw all boast of his money, account or descent, and then I looked at God's words: “My honor with God has fought you,” I have worked in piety so that I am honestly with God.

Fifth: 

I looked at creation as they envied the bliss of the world, so I looked at the words of God Almighty:”

We divided between them their living in the world life,” so I knew that division by God left envy from me; and I was satisfied with what God had divided me.

SIXTH: 

I looked at creation that is hostile to each other, wants each other and fights each other, and I looked at God's words, “Satan is for you an enemy and take him an enemy.” I left the enmity of creation and I am free to the enmity of Satan alone.

Seventh: 

I looked at creation, and I saw each of them suffer himself and humiliate her in seeking a livelihood so that he might go into the unbearable. I looked at the words of God Almighty: “There is no bear in the earth except for God to live it.” So I knew I was one of these tools, so I worked on what God had on me and left what I had.

Eighth: 

I looked at creation, and I saw every one of them who had a creature like him; this is on his money and this is on its lost, and this is on its center. I looked at the words of Almighty God: “Whoever is assigned to God is his own.” So I left to rely on the creature, and I worked hard to rely on God the Creator.

☝️ The elder said to him:

♪ As of now I am your disciple

The world is not in the name of God

And the afterlife is good only with his pardon!!!

☝️ - Ask God for me and you heaven and bring us together in it and those we love and love, and that God writes us from those who said in them

* (faces of that day, laughing and looking forward) *

= The best friends who love you in God.. He reminded you of God.. And fearless you of God's wrath.. and your wish to meet God.

you have been unleathed in God's care.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.3ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
Hi my friend

Your topic is wonderful and I like it

Keep going my brother

Good luck for you
153 Online Users
0 Guest 153 Member
Today Visits : 22297
Yesterday Visits : 60675
Total Visits : 45748353

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن