First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

What is the meaning of education technology

في تصنيف مدونين طليق
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
142 مشاهدات

Perhaps the first advice I can give you to make your study more enjoyable is to ignore the fact that it is a study, and instead try to look at it as if it's information you like to know or at least “useful” to know. Duties are always hated and boring. Interesting and useful

My second advice is to deal with science with an open mind. If you have trouble understanding certain information in mathematics, for example, instead of saying “I'm not good at mathematics”, look online for simplified ways to help you understand the subject and overcome your problem, or find a friend who is good at mathematics to explain it to you. By his style
Here we get to the third advice: Find a friend who will share the study with you, with this friend being serious and committed. Studying with someone makes the periods of dismissal less. It also makes the lesson interactive and opens up a space for discussion and consolidation of information instead of merely studying matrix information next to each other.
Fourth advice; change your place of study. If you study in your room all the time and find it boring, try studying in a library or cafe. You may be surprised, but sitting in a crowded place sometimes helps to increase concentration and break the usual school office routine
My fifth and final advice is to use color and illustrative videos, and turn hard portfolio materials into charts and drawings, or even stories! Then take a break and reward yourself after every work you finish to the fullest, important was small and simple.
Good luck. I'll see you at the top.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

3 إجابة

بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (186 نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
Thanks for your effort. It's very nice topic
Thank you so much for reading
بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

Good evening ❤️ 

Thank you for this advice 

Good luck ❤️(✿^‿^) 

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
Good evening
And you
Good luck
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (160 نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
.Wow! I thought i was reading a book . you're really  improving too well

.I wanna see more from you>>>Your subject is useful and interesting

Thank you very much
Thank you so much for reading
134 Online Users
0 Guest 134 Member
Today Visits : 56995
Yesterday Visits : 64489
Total Visits : 45480380

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن