First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Time with another story ❤⌚14

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+6 تصويتات
204 مشاهدات

What's up ,guys ? Welcome to another story today . Let's get started.  

The Tortoise and the Ducks

Once upon a time,  there is a tortoise .  As u know he carries his home on his back . No matter what happened he always does.  The tortoise wonders one day why he is not like the other animals or birds ,going everywhere to see the world. " They really enjoy their life , but I'm a tortoise I can't go anywhere ; I'm too slow",said the tortoise . The tortoise felt sad and discontented.  He wants to see the world, too . 

One day he met a pair of ducks and told them all his trouble . 

The ducks felt sad for him ,and decided to help him see the world.  

They said " take hold of the stick with your teeth and we will carry  you far up in the air ,where you can see the whole countryside, BUT KEEP QUIET OR YOU WILL BE SORRY / U WILL REGRET " .

The tortoise was glad . He seized the stick firmly with his teeth ,and the two ducks took hold of it on each side . 

Just then a crew appeared in the clouds . He was astonished . The crew said " oh noo this must be the king of the tortoises . " SO the tortoise began " why certainly " . 

As The tortoise opened his mouth to say this foolish unnecessary words ,he lost his hold on the stick . 

AND He fell down to the ground where he was dashed to pieces on a rock .

So now guys what do u think about it? 

Do u like this summary or not

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

3 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.2ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته 

Thank you my sweetheart for this amazing summary 

heartI love this story 

keep going 

U are most welcome dear ❤
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (168 نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

Thanks so much  

I like this story because it has many lessons who everyone should learn it  

We  have to be careful about what we want to chaive in our life .even people are going to be talkative or disappointing

Ok u mean we need to focus on our target not to keep talking and spoiling everything.  

Many lessons that everyone... * from them
 because lessons are not a person to take who , and they take the pronoun them not it
Want to achieve* 2.
3 talkative or disappointed  not disappointing

Good luck ❤
بواسطة طالب مبتدئ (168 نقاط)  
Thanks a lot to correct my mistakes

U are more than welcome sis ❤
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.3ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
حلوه اوي ❤️نتعلم انا احنا نرضي بشكلنا ونرضي بالامكانيات اللي ربنا أعطاها لنا ونحب نفسنا

انا كنت بفكر امبارح عندي بردوا ١٥٠ قصة في كتاب واحد عن الحيوانات  قلت ارفعها

انتي ما شاء الله ازاي رفعتي الصورة بخط كبير انا لو رفعت الصورة هتبقي صغيرة

وفين باقي القصص او بتنزليها كل اد ايه

استمري
لا هتكون الصورة زى مهي علي حسب حجمها يعنى انا جبتها من علي جوجل و بعدين رفعت اللينك بتعها هنا بس كده و بحدد نوع الخط وحجمه عادى
 باقي القصص هتلاقيهم علي صفحتى انا مرقماهم . مليش وقت محدد بنزل فيه بصراحة ولكن انا معاكوا وان شاء الله اكمل وانزل قصص جديدة ❤❤

فكرة حلوة اوى انك تشاركى القصص اللي معاكى ❤ منتظراكي
ربنا يوفقك حبيبتى ❤ وشكرا علي تعليقك الجميل
118 Online Users
0 Guest 118 Member
Today Visits : 32676
Yesterday Visits : 65156
Total Visits : 45698092

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن