First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

How can you choose the right university for you correctly?

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
42 مشاهدات

Once you determine the curriculum you want to study abroad, the most important question — and also difficult — comes: Where?! .. Where do I study this course? .. What is the right university for me, which achieves exactly what I want from studying this course?

Come together we review some questions and things that you should have in mind, which will definitely help you choose the right university in the right way.

Does the university offer the course you want to study?

After you have determined the academic certificate you want to obtain, this question must jump in your mind. Therefore, try to immediately search for universities that give this field of study you want, and do not randomly search for universities that may waste your time in vain

Where is the university located?

Here is the address of the university.. Are you the kind of students who care about having a university place close to home?.. Or do you not find a problem in the distance, and consider it a desirable thing to spend time on the streets and transportation?.. Is this university located in the center of the city, its suburbs or outside it?.. Do you want to study at a university located in one of the world famous cities, or do you not care about any city, and most importantly for you the prestigious academic certificate and convenient means?

How popular is the university?

As long as you make your decision to study abroad, you must make sure that the university in which you will study has international fame and privileges that give you a distinctive functional and educational weight, as well as great educational quality that develops skills in thinking, research, analysis and creativity

Employment opportunities?

Do graduates in this university get a distinguished and fast employment, or is the certificate it grants is not so strong that it makes its students distinguished in the local and international labor markets?!.. Note that the famous and distinctive the name of the university, the more widespread the employment opportunities, the better in pension and material means

Equipment and resources?

It is very important that the university in which you study is equipped with distinctive facilities that support practical, applied and research programs for the study. Universities, which are poor in their equipment, inevitably do not offer high quality education, especially in research fields. Make sure of this point by browsing the university website, sharing the opinions of some graduates from this university and asking them about their personal experience while studying in it

These are the most important things to keep in mind, before you make your decision to study at a particular university and distinguish it from other universities

Good luck. I'll see you at the top.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

Good evening ❤️ 

Thank you very much my bro 

Well done

Good luck ❤️(✿^‿^) 

112 Online Users
0 Guest 112 Member
Today Visits : 53585
Yesterday Visits : 56116
Total Visits : 44223719

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.5ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن