في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
183 مشاهدات

The story of spiritual breezes 

The second part

By Ali Mohammed Raslan

After my father-in-law answered me...

what is up uncle Farah, what is up with her she was talking to me and suddenly she screamed and the phone was closed

Nothing happened, Mahmoud. She is asleep..

How can I tell you, uncle?

He cut my words with a nervousness, and it was the first time he became angry at me and said...

I told you, there is nothing you are, why don't you believe what I am saying Mahmoud, calm down a little while we are still in the beginning...

OK uncle I will close with your permission

Go ahead, bye.

I don't know why I tolerate all the insults that happen to me from this strange family.. This question was on my mind and I found only one answer. I really love Farah with all my heart and the next day I called Farah when she came at 1 p.m. and after she answered me she said..

How are you Mahmoud? How are you? You missed me so very well..

Between me and myself, I was surprised, and tried to remove my thinking yesterday and respond to it as if nothing had happened..

Thank God, my heart, is fine as long as you are good.. And suddenly she turned and said .

No, I am not good, I don't know what, since the engagement time, I was happy before the engagement, many things are very stupid inside me and I see things that are illogical and not natural at all Mahmoud

My heart got arrested for her talk because I feel this as well, but I tried to take care of her and understand from her.

What do you mean I don't understand

I mean yesterday while we were talking I saw you standing in front of me and there is someone behind you who put a knife on your neck and rubbed you and that's what made me scream and the phone fell from my hand and closed

I'm fine, my heart, and I'm speaking to you, nothing, don't be sure, I'm good, my heart ..

This is not just what happened...

What else, Farah?

I feel suffocated and someone is watching me all the time, and what assured me is that which I saw in the bathroom at night when I entered after the mobile fell from me while I was calling you

What happened?

I entered the bathroom and said I will take a shower after my aunt's trip and the hard day we were in, I might get things ready as soon as I entered the bathroom, my feeling is that someone is watching me and ....

Keep going, my love, why keep silent after her voice be aware that she is crying she said

You will not believe me Mahmoud, by God, no matter what I tell you and swear you will say I am crazy...

No, my dear, I know that you are not lying and believe before you talk, but I want to know what happened to you...

After I opened the water I looked in the mirrors and found a lady who looked very old and was very scary turning to make sure the light was turned off. I didn't see anything other than a small red light coming out of the door for the first time I saw it in our bathroom. This is not the bathroom door and the door I entered from is not there, and the door from which the red light comes opens one by one, and I am close more than this door without feeling like someone else who is approaching, and suddenly I found myself in another place, completely different, and I was content and someone holding a wooden hand in his hand The first is in fire and it is closer than me and the land I am standing on is coming out of it fire and I can't move from my place all what I did was screaming with all my strength and calling on my father and I lost consciousness because of the fear and screaming and as soon as I woke up I was collapsed I did not know where or what was happening to me but as soon as I calmed down I found my mother next to me and my sisters crying and my mother when I asked her about what was happening to me She told me

You fainted in the bathroom and your father broke the door. You entered and your sisters dressed you and we took you out here and since then while you are asleep, my love..

me mom happened to me and after I told her I felt that she doesn't believe me, all she was doing was looking at my father

Good happened Oh my heart

Mahmoud, I am very scared, don't insult me, Mahmoud, no matter what happens, I love you...

I too, I' m, I'm really happy, you're the best thing that ever happened in my life, I'll never ask you that you stood next to me and changed everything bad and confused me, you kept me away from the mistake I was living in..

As much as I can, I tried to calm down Farah, although I am very afraid for her and I am afraid more than what came, and I also did not want to tell her that before I talked to her, I saw the same descriptions of the old lady that she talked about, and other than that, her aunt, and what she told me before I got down from her, is that after I closed with her father, I saw him in front of me in our house and he was ... Had been....

What was it, my son?

He was sitting on the ground eating from Bassam's flesh, my brother who died 5 years ago, which I used to see lying in front of me on the ground, My Uncle Sheikh.

ok look son when are you going to visit your fiancee

Two more days.

ok, if god willing I will be with you in this time

So how will you be, and what will you be like?

as your uncle and I still coming from the country

Ok, Sheikh .

Wait for the third part.....

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

SUPER 

It's an amazing story 

Good luck(✿^‿^)❤️

بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
And you
140 Online Users
0 Guest 140 Member
Today Visits : 40943
Yesterday Visits : 71463
Total Visits : 45838360

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن