First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Translate this quote and tell what do u think ❤?

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+6 تصويتات
202 مشاهدات

What's up, guys ? 

Happiness is not out there for us to find . The reason that it's not our there is that it's inside us " Sonja Lyubomirsky. 

want u to translate this quote into Arabic ,and most importantly tell me what do u think about it in English please . Try your hand to express your opinion in English . U can do it yes.

Wish u best of luck ❤ 

I'll try to choose the best answer

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب متحمس (616 نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
السعادة ليست في الخارج بل في الداخل

The quote means that you shouldn't look for happiness from people or objects, happiness is inside you and you need to make it sink in
Yes , i liked your opinion.  
 Considering your translation,  I think it's so general.  Inside and outside what?  Clarify this and your translation will be accurate .
Thank u ❤
Good luck
بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

İ think the translation is 

السعادة ليست بالخارج لنا لنجدها ، السبب أنها ليست بالخارج هي أنها موجودة بداخلنا 

İ think it means that the happiness can come from ourselves like doing what we love and loving what we do , also make things that feel ourselves this feeling (happiness ... Etc

Also, I think it means that happiness is not limited on specific things

Have a bueatiful day❤

Yes . U mean making things to delight  ourselves " have the feeling of happiness "
Gotcha " I understand "
Nice translation and great opinion ❤ too
Thank u dear
75 Online Users
0 Guest 75 Member
Today Visits : 66613
Yesterday Visits : 95917
Total Visits : 46793054

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.7ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن