Spiritual breezes.

The first part. By Ali Mohammed Raslan

Congratulations my daughter happy new night

God bless you my aunt Dalal

Congratulations groom

God bless you, I wish you the best for your kids

What is up Mahmoud, you seem to be upset about what

I don't know why, Farah, and forgive me, I don't like your aunt

Why, Mahmoud? I'm just fine. She may be a little bit better than us because my sisters and I are more educated than her daughters. We are all engaged and her daughters are still engaged. No one has applied to them even though we are younger than them.

umm it is possible

what matters is today our engagement after waiting a year and a half

Oh, a very short year and a half. I feel that I have been hasty for a while.

Yes, dad, did you even take so long, Ahmed God that I agreed to you?

Thanks to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, and God.

The engagement is over and everyone went home and the next day I was supposed to go to Farah to take her and go out When I arrived home I found her family's reception unusually in the interview except every time I feel that something is wrong And Farah got out of her rooms and prepared herself and told me

Let's go down now...

ok, even take myself from the stairs

No Mahmoud, excuse me, let's hear my words..

I took her and went down and asked her what is wrong with her, my daughter.

there is nothing mahmoud

No, you took me and went down immediately until the interview at home, there is a different thing that happened...

originally

what is the origin oh farah don't talk

As today morning, my father was very upset with me and you and he would have refused to go down in the first place...

Well, what is the reason...

my aunt called him and told him about what you and I told him

ok, did she hear how we were in the balcony alone and there was a shower in the air

I don't know who told her Mahmoud

ok I will apologize to your father by myself and let her go for a walk

OK, ok my love, there is nothing...

We were glomated for the day that was beautiful And when we returned, nothing changed the same interview.. She entered her own place changing her clothes and her father went out to sit with me and after the peace he said .. .

I am very upset with you Mahmoud

I know what you are upset about, but I didn't mean it, and I am very sy sysy for you ...

Anyway, I have no right for you, and if I forgive him, she is the one who has the right to you...

Yes, well, I may, God, apologize to her. There is no problem...

OK son, the eye of the mind

The interview started to be a little better and before I go down my father in law said

You try to make yourself 1500 tomorrow because you will come with us to my sister and apologize to her.

OK OK

And really the second day I was at Farah at 5 o'clock and after an hour we were at her aunt and we entered and after the peace I apologized to her and said

I am very sorry to you for the words that annoyed you from me

No no at all there is nothing you are like my son

We finished our sitting and the lunch time came and we all ate together but the girls of this lady look suspicious and this way of dressing and makeup I know well yalla thy day we will spend it with length and width and finish the important thing after the food put us juice And I came to drink it and suddenly the cup fell from my hand and I was anchored

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it.

Don't worry, consider yourself at home, get up, Mai, and this was the name of her grandmother. go put the juice that fell from it

No no, I am fine, I will not be able...

You want me to get mad again from you

No no and what is it as you like I took the second cup and entered the balcony drinking a cigarette and looked at the juice something she told me not to drink from it so I installed it in the planting next to me and farah entered and stood next to me and told me I am suffocated and I want to leave

Just a little while while we'll all walk.

Time doesn't want to go, we are all silent and suddenly the door knocks.

Dalia, get up, open the door. Dalia is the name of her second daughter

After she opened the door a six entered, she looked very strange and she was worried

Enter the room Dalia

al right mom

then my father in law is real, he said

We will go and we will go to you again

ok you honored us and we all greeted her and when she came to say hello to me she said

It's also a shame when I'm just 20000 years of juice and you don't drink it and you spill it in the farm, anyway, there is no problem...

I am very nervous about her features while she was talking, someone else was talking to me As much as I could, I tried to get my thinking busy with anything, and after Farah and her family arrived home, I took my car and went home as soon as I got there, took a shower, changed my clothes, and went out and found Farah called me more than 10 times, I felt worried about her, especially since her aunt's strange attitude is still on my mind.

I called her and she answered me 

What, Mahmoud? Why don't you answer?

I was taking a shower, my heart, and I didn't hear the mobile

I thought that you were annoyed by my Aunt or something happened there that made you upset

No, my dear, there is nothing and I apologize to her for your sake and for your father

OK Houda when will you get me out again

Friday if Allah wills because of my vacation you know

Go, man.

and suddenly I heard a sound of joy screaming in a voice full of fear and horror

Whoa.

Whoa.

What's up with you my daughter? 

"Oooooh, and then the line was closed. I wonder what happened to her. We were good together. I no longer understood anything. She called her father, who replied to me after a long time, and called him a lot and said ""....."

Wait for the second part...

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

مساء الخير ❤️ 

قصه رائعه استمر. ..

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦⁦(✿^‿^)⁩ 

بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
مساء النور
و لك أيضاً
بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
Good morning

It’s a wonderful story

Go ahead
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
Thank you so much
126 Online Users
0 Guest 126 Member
Today Visits : 34902
Yesterday Visits : 71463
Total Visits : 45832328

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن