بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+4 تصويتات
158 مشاهدات
Story: a spell

last part

Written by: Ali Muhammad Raslan

The sorcerer said:

I want the girl.  ?

How does the girl want, I don't understand.

As you wanted your husband and helped you, now it's your turn to help me.

- Do you want to marry her,

- Haha, marry her, it seems that you are the one who got mad and not her, I just want her.

- but how ,,?

She tried to evade him, because she knows very well what it means for a man to want a woman, but she does not understand what he is saying.

- Now I understand what it means to benefit and you benefit, but I am afraid that you will tell them about me.

- I now understand what I want, and I have no patience for it, since I saw her picture, it has not left my imagination and I have put in place a solid plan.

- plan?

All you have to do is implement and everything is ready.

- But...

-but what?

He answered her in a sharp voice that made her rise, and she understood that his mood had changed and there was no room to discuss him, but how can you help him in such a matter, no matter what, because she knows the value of honor in a woman, and perhaps if he had caused her to be killed, it would have been easier than what he is asking now, but she has no help if she refuses, she will pay the price.

- What do you think, I did not ask you for the rest of the money and you owe me, consider your help to me, the rest of the price.

- But I'm afraid you'll tempt me.

- You're still thinking, I told you no one will find out.

Look, he took a pill out of his pocket that appeared to be a sleeping pill.

- Invite her and tell me the day she will come to you and ask her to go out for a walk, give her medicine an hour before you go out, and take her to the neighborhood where the address of the residence is, she will feel faint, pretend that your friend lives there and that she can rest after her time, and when you enter the house you will find a woman  Pretend she's your girlfriend and then I'll do everything.

Although she is worried about what might happen, she is forced to implement and she cannot do anything.

If you wake up and remember me.

- Do not be afraid, as you made her love you and forget that you kidnapped her fiancé, I will make her forget her mother's name.

*"""""""""""""""""""*"""""

The plan was well thought out from every side, moments later everything was over and he got what he wanted from her.

They returned home without mentioning what happened to her and the secret of the pain in her body, but what happened to her was that she forgot how she entered the strange house and how she got out of it.

Days passed, and the girl's condition worsened, and worse was her stomach, which began to swell without anyone knowing the perpetrator.

*”””””””””*****”””

At the lunch table the doctor was very angry:

This is the one you were insisting I marry. Look, you put our heads in the mud.

- My son, she is sick, and perhaps one of the human wolves took advantage of her madness and assaulted her, and she does not know what he is doing.

- How can you not be aware that her natural nature, even if her condition is bad, prevents her from immorality, but she complied with her, and this is the result of the scandal that befell us all.

- No, my son, the perpetrator will appear and take his reward.

Any doer, maybe doers.

Calm down, my sister has decided to take her into a psychiatric hospital, and I thank God that you did not marry her.

Thank God, I survived such a marriage.

The dialogue would bring cold and peace to her heart and extinguish the fire of jealousy raging in her heart

She was running on a long dark road with nothing in it, except for her and some phantoms. She wears a black dress and her hair is messy. She feels that someone is running behind her, approaching her sometimes and moving away from another time. Her breath is rising, she hears her heart beating fast, she wants to stop, but the phantoms are chasing her.  From every side and suddenly, a black cat appears with bright eyes that broke the darkness of the place, and in front of it a luxury car, thinking to get up and run away, but she remembered that she is not good at driving, she tried to open the door, to enter it and rest for some time after the continuous running, the door does not open, the cat was on the hood of the car advancing and delaying  Suddenly she jumped and hit her in the stomach, and she fell, screaming loudly.

Her screams were enough to wake everyone in the house.

Just a nightmare. I seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan.

Her body was trembling with terror

I looked left and right.

- Drink some water.

Although it was just a dream, she felt severe pain in her stomach, and she was taken to the hospital.

***""""""""""*"""""""""**

In the hospital, she learned that she had miscarried, and had lost her fetus, which she was eagerly waiting for, to seek justice for her and take her right from the practices she had been subjected to from her mother-in-law.

She cried so hard and despite everyone's sympathy for her that she is still young and God will compensate her for him with several children, but her heart is wracked with pain over the loss of her fetus.

In the midst of the events, she remembered the nightmare she had seen before the abortion, the dark, the cat, the wandering, which is like the nightmares that the girl tells her before she goes crazy.

What, you see, he did magic on me too, maybe he did it...

****""""

Her life has changed, since the day of the miscarriage, nightmares are haunting her and disturbing her sleep.  Although things are going well with her mother-in-law and family members, but her husband’s alienation from her and not accepting her is what she could not understand every day, getting more and more distant from her. She tried a lot with him, but she found nothing but repulsion, her thoughts are scattered and no one can tell him what is in her heart, you see him you know  At another girl, more beautiful than her, who kidnapped his heart, or is he angry with her because she was unable to preserve the fetus, but he is a doctor and knows that the matter is not in her control, or perhaps the effect of the magic has begun to fade and she has to renew it. All these thoughts were cut off by his decision to divorce, as he could no longer stand her. She was surprised as he was surprised  With this decision, which had no logical reasons, the people of the house sent her back to her family’s house, disappointed after she started putting her leg and fixing her in the house.

She must have a powerful spell to end this matter and return to her home, even if it cost her all the money she was able to collect.

She remembered when she entered this place for the first time full of dreams, and she is entering it today to mend her heart and protect it from breaking. She told the charlatan what happened to her and the disturbing nightmares that keep haunting her and her husband's alienation from her, perhaps finding a solution for her as he did in previous times:

- You won't be able to do anything for you, this time the opponent is stronger than me,

Discount, any discount?

- The servant of magic that you sent to guard the spell from any reason and work to implement it adore you, but it seems that the servant admired your work and saw in you the human image of him and that you are similar in principles, so fall in love with him and the symptoms you spoke about are symptoms of a lover's touch.

- what I dont understand ?

The lover is the one who alienates your husband from you, and he will not allow any man to approach you. He only has the right, and he believes that your husband has the right of the husband over you, and the symptoms of his intercourse with you will soon appear.

She tried to comprehend what he was saying, but her mind refused to be Genie's lover.

- The lover is the one who killed your son, and the dream that he beat him turned into reality because whoever caused the miscarriage of the fetus and any fetus outside your relationship with him will meet the same fate.

-But what to do?

- I don't have a clue.

- But you say he is your servant and you sent him.

- We say a servant, but in fact he is our master and we are his servants, because he who shows us the paths of evil and harming others, this is his goal since the creation of Adam, and I cannot do anything for him, otherwise he pours his wrath upon me and I am weak...

She came out dragging her tails after her life was shattered and she will live the rest of her life captive to the unknown. She will end her life loaded with sins and scars.

Expired

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

Good evening ❤️ 

It's an amazing story 

Well done 

Good luck (✿^‿^)❤️

Thank you so much for reading
بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
Hi

It’s a wonderful story

I like it

Good luck for you
Thank you so much for reading
136 Online Users
0 Guest 136 Member
Today Visits : 30093
Yesterday Visits : 71463
Total Visits : 45827524

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن