A spell story. Part 2 By Ali Mohammed Raslan

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات
152 مشاهدات

A spell story. 

Part 2

By Ali Mohammed Raslan

The place was not strange from her or his visitors, she went directly to the waiting room where she used to sit and carry her hope of marriage and now return to the place to complete what she started for a happy life, collected a good amount of money she left on herself and her family and instead of spending it in things that are not important must continue her career in being one of the ladies of that high house, which is still rejected by his family and do not accept that she became as if they were their parents. 

The smell of incense fills the place, and the women between the insides and the outsides in the heart of each of them dream come from everywhere to achieve it, remained for a while in the faces of the assets before her in the waiting room, put a cover on her head and face so that no one can know her if he sees her in this place if he reaches her husband or Her family that she visits such a place to end forever, waited her turn for a long time even though she booked the appointment a while ago, but she has no choice she will look as she will not be able to return again soon, she asked permission from her husband and told him that she will go to visit her mother and will return to pick her up in the evening and if she leaves now she will not find an excuse to return again,

After a long wait it's her turn

I entered the room of the investigator of her dreams the place as it is accustomed to is full of loud lights, where the smells left by overcrowding in the relatively small room were mixed compared to the number of visitors who visit the place sitting on his desk, while she sat on the opposite sofa, as his reception room was exactly like a reception room for any profession,

He received her with a smile that she got used to, so he distributes it to all his visitors, and how many of our brothers hinted at it from the malice and courtship of some of the customers,

Start by asking:

- How are you with the new married life,?

- Good...

If it was good, you wouldn't have come to me.

- You are smarter than to introduce myself to you, well, things with my husband are in the best condition but with his family is bad, although I tried to get close to them by all means but they did not accept that I became theirs.

- And what do you care about them as long as you and your husband agree,? 

- They live with me and my husband is absent all day, and they are forging my life in his absence.

- Do you want to live in a house on your own?

- No, on the contrary, I want to stay in that house, against their will, I want to be the lady of the house and the woman who is in it and break the pride of my scorpion mother-in-law.

- Well, I will give you a set of incense, but make sure that it reaches all over the house and that all the people of the house smell it until it works and I will write you a list of some items bring it as soon as possible so that I can bring you a mixture to put in the food.

- But I can't come these days.

- No problem, you don't have to come.

- I will send her with my sister, and you will become queen of the house.

- good.

- There's something else, the girl who was my husband's fiancée, they always put us in comparison, I want to take revenge on her, everyone knows I'm better than her.

- Bring me her picture and a piece of her dress and we will see what we do about her.

Her visit ended and she went out thinking about her new situation, as long as he promised her that she would become the lady of the house, he will do and she tried before and know the results of his spell, remembered the picture and the piece of dress, maybe she can manage the picture, the wedding photo album is still there and she appeared in several pictures but the piece of dress will think how to bring it but she will find a way ...

*****""*******************######

She returned home and started spreading incense, it smells bad, but she frequently uses air conditioners to get rid of the smell and not pay attention to her family, but her mother-in-law was watching her, she keeps asking about the source of the smell, despite the troubles she suffers, but she does not see a change in the behavior of the people of the house, maybe change the smell of incense with soothings, which is the reason, her sister was late in bringing the mixture that she is supposed to put in the food, 

And the subject of a piece of her opponent's dress occupies her, she must bring it, when she's done with it, a nightmare of her life will end.

. *******************

Her husband spoke:

- You know how much I love you and love your family and I do not like to bother you, but I would like to talk to you about the subject.

- Did something happen in my absence,

- Nothing new.

- Your marriage to your cousin still concerns your mother and aunt.

- But it's a subject that's over.

- It's over for you, but not for them.

- Did any of them bother you?

- There is no need to go into the subject, this is not what I would like to talk about,

- What do you want to say?

- Your cousin has the right to be angry, maybe she loves you and I don't blame her, you are loved, and if you were her place, she would be angry too because he is not like you, someone in the world and she will not have the same like you no matter what you discuss.

- ah.

- It's the truth, baby, that's why I have an idea,

- what?

- I want to go to your aunt's house and try to win their hands, I can't live well and there is someone who is angry with me.

- Good idea, do whatever you want every day to make sure that I have made a good choice and that you are better than on earth.

- Tomorrow I will go visit them and I hope that this dispute will end 

- hopefully

. *****************

The surprise visit was surprising, but she entered the house and this was her goal. She sat in the reception room but asked to talk to the girl privately, which made her take her to her bedroom,

The room was beautiful and organized, occupied by herself, she remembered how she was in their narrow house, where she and her four sisters were occupying a room that was only half the size of this room, she intensified her changed and decided to take revenge on her at all costs,

- I know you're mad at me for marrying your ex-fiancé,

- No at all, God congratulate you in your marriage, the subject is over for me and everything is a share.

- God send you a better share, I am here to ask you to be friends, I loved you and I do not want to have any obstacles between us.

- I am honored with your friendship and make sure that there is no in my heart, i.e. regardless of your direction.

- Thank you, I have relieved my heart.

Can you get me some water?

- wait.

A few minutes later, she was allowed to open the wardrobe and take the first piece she found and hid it in her bag, which was deliberately large.

She left after achieving her goal and now the next step begins...

Follows.....

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

It’s a wonderful story 

Thank a lot 

Keep going smiley

Thank you so much
بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

Good morning my bro 

It's an amazing story 

Good luck (✿^‿^) 

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
Good morning
Thank you
And you
154 Online Users
0 Guest 154 Member
Today Visits : 20289
Yesterday Visits : 60675
Total Visits : 45746346

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن