First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Time with another story ❤⌚13

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+6 تصويتات
243 مشاهدات

Hi guys . Hope you are doing great .  Time with another story guys.  Hope u gonna love it . And I do really wish u participate and tell what u get from today's story . Let's get started . 

Once upon a time,  there is a Jackdaw.  One day ,he chanced to fly over the garden of the king's palace.  There he saw with much more envy and wonder a flock of royal Peacocks in their splendid plumage.  

Speaking of the black Jackdaw,  he was not that beautiful like them. He wasn't a handsome bird . He thought one day of a way to make himself fit in their society. So he picked up some castoff feathers of the Peacocks and stucked them among his own black plumes .

With his borrowed feathers he started to look down upon his own people,treating them loftily . Then he flew down into the garden ,but soon they all realized his lie. Angry at him and his cheat ,they flew at him ,plucking away the borrowed feathers and some of his own, too. 

When he returned  back to his companions  , there was another unpleasant surprise for him .

Guess!!!!

His people didn't forget how he treated them ,so they punished him , casting him away with rain of pecks and jeers " making fun of him " .

The end 

Borrowed feathers do not make fine birds  . 

So now guys what do u think? Do u like it or not ?

The black Jackdaw 

And the Peacock 

Check my comment below . There is a piece of information about the black Jackdaw.  Enjoy

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

5 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته ❤️ 

مساء الخير ❤️ 

قصه راائعه  

المخادع سوف يكشف على اى حال مهما طال الزمن 

بالتوفيق ❤️⁦(✿^‿^)⁩

عظيم يا الاء
ربنا يوفقك ❤
Express your opinion in English please . It 's great .
Keep going ❤
بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.7ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات

Hi shereen 

Thank u sm for this beautiful story , I really enjoyed 

And I knew some new verbs and new names too 

استفدت أن الغش يؤدي الى هلاك صاحبهsmiley 

ويؤدي إلى كره الآخرين له.. كما وأن الحقد على الآخرين ما حلو

Good luck ❤

Awesome Maryem
Good luck dear
If u don't mind,  express your opinion in English . Your point of view is great ❤
عُدل بواسطة
+2 تصويتات

Guys ❤

One more thing coolheart

FYI 

The black Jackdaw is a small gray - headed crow that typically nests in tall buildings and chimneys ,noted for his inquisitiveness .

هو عبارة عن غراب صغير رمادي الرأس يعشش عادة في المبانى العالية / الشاهقة والمداخن ،وهو معروف بفضوله. 

بواسطة طالب متحمس (739 نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
You're doing so well

Thank you very much

Keep going
Thank u ❤
Good luck for u
بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
Hi shereen

Thank a lot my dear

It’s a wonderful story

I like it it’s so beautiful

Keep going
I'm glad u liked it ,Shahed .
Thank u ❤
Good luck ❤
149 Online Users
0 Guest 149 Member
Today Visits : 4002
Yesterday Visits : 60675
Total Visits : 45730074

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن