x

الملاحظات

Charlie chaplin Biography 2

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب متحمس (739 نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
176 مشاهدات

Arrives in the United States

In 1910 Chaplin went to the United States to tour in A Night in an English Music Hall. He was chosen by filmmaker Mack Sennett (1884–1960) to appear in the silent Keystone comedy series. In these early movies ( Making a Living, Tillie's Punctured Romance ), Chaplin changed his style. He stopped overacting and became more delicate and precise in his movements. He created the role of "the tramp."

Appearing in over thirty short films, Chaplin realized that the speed and craziness of Sennett's productions was holding back his personal talents. He left to work at the Essanay Studios. Some of his films during this period were His New Job, The

Tramp, and The Champion, notable for their comic and sympathetic moments. His 1917 films for the Mutual Company, including One A.M. , The Pilgrim, The Cure, Easy

Street, and The Immigrant, displayed sharper humor. In 1918 Chaplin built his own studio and signed a million-dollar contract with National Films, producing silent-

screen classics such as A Dog's Life, comparing the life of a dog with that of a

tramp; Shoulder Arms, which poked fun at World War I (1914–18); and The Kid, a touching story of slum life.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب محترف (4.6ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات

❤ Good evening my dear Amal 

Nice biography... I like it 

Thanks a million my dear 

Good luck and have a nice day smiley

Thank you for your kindness my dear❤️
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
Great  Amal ❤  

I'm more than happy to see your posts.  They are perfectly arranged ❤ .

Have a good day .
Thank you for kindness my dear
159 Online Users
0 Guest 159 Member
Today Visits : 55275
Yesterday Visits : 64489
Total Visits : 45478660

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن