First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

An inquiry again [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اسئله عامه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+6 تصويتات
96 مشاهدات

hi guys I wonder how can attach a video or an audio as u do here?

And I hope u can give me your  opinion about what just came to my mind . As u know I depend mainly on Dr Ibrahim's courses  and my college  , but I need to make sure my accent is doing well. 

So I thought maybe I can share a record of my voice speaking anything and I hope dr Ibrahim has time to listen to . 

Tell  me what do u think?

Note : my questions are in English not to show off,  I am still a student and have mistakes , but I need to get used to English cause I really need that . Sorry if I bothered someone. 

تمت إجابته

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب اسطوري (11.6ألف نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+3 تصويتات

أفضل إجابة

Hi Shereen 

First: This is an explanation of how to attach a video to the question Press here

Second: we are all here to learn and salute you for your courage 

and I will encourage you record your voice in the language 

and put it here . I hope that our teacher will hear it 

Third: Do not stop asking your question, no matter how much the interaction on them is, as I told you we are here to learn and I'm one of you learning from some here 

Keep going my dear , don't worry about anyone 

بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
Thank u sis for your encouraging words .
176 Online Users
0 Guest 176 Member
Today Visits : 34950
Yesterday Visits : 55702
Total Visits : 44260768

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.5ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن