x

الملاحظات

My paragraph about smoking

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب متحمس (641 نقاط)  
+7 تصويتات
85 مشاهدات

Hello everyone,

I wish to give your opinions about this paragraph and thanks.

I am against smoking because it causes lung cancer, conflicts within families, and loss of  money. First, people who used to smoke for a long time might have unhealthy problems such as difficulty of breathing, a weak body, and worse cancer lung. Moreover, it caused death at a young age; for instance, my neihbor used to smoke when he was in his twenties. Unfortunately, he passed away last year because of cancer in his fourty. Second, smoking caused many quarrels; espeacially, between members of a family, which many parents got furious when they saw their children smoke. One day, I saw a twenty-year -boy hitting his youthful brother; he had found him smoking. Ultimately, I am against smoking as it cost a lot of money. Many individuals lost their money by buying cigarettes, so they missed money on useless things rather than beneficial things that certainly will aid them, their families, and the whole society. Breifly, smoking is one of the obsessions that weakens the physical health, the mental and the mental health of the persons, and more than that the community structure.

Good luck 

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب متميز (1.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

Good for you broyes

بواسطة طالب متحمس (641 نقاط)  
Thanks
Good luck
122 Online Users
0 Guest 122 Member
Today Visits : 58568
Yesterday Visits : 36321
Total Visits : 45658865

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن