الملاحظات

The best way to save and not forget

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+4 تصويتات
221 مشاهدات

Ways to save and not forget

There are many ways to save and not forget, including what comes

Self-confidence: Self-confidence and self-assurance help the individual to do a lot of work to achieve greater success, as well as the challenge he takes, to prove to himself and others the best that can be done

Be careful to understand the reader before saving: when you start studying, you must understand the reader correctly, so that memory helps evoke information, otherwise it will be difficult to remember the information without understanding it

Writing information during study: Repeating words and information helps to hold information in memory, and therefore remember it faster

Innovation: Using a new method of study, such as working on song-shaped words, where songs are easy to memorize and remember

Rounding, linking information: by linking information to events that have actually occurred, similar situations, or approximation of names to similar names from other names

Changing location: When studying, it is recommended to change the place, as when you change your place, it helps memory to evoke information according to where you read this information in this place.

Smell a certain type of perfume: during study smell a certain scent of perfume; then put the same fragrance during the test or when this information is needed;

Linking serial information to a particular place: for example, when you take several steps to a particular topic, imagine you want to move from one place to another, or prepare for dessert and the like

Do the test experience: by sitting down and recalling information, trying to formulate questions, and then answering them, and imagining that these questions are the same as test questions

Exercise: Because of its great benefits, it helps stimulate circulation and thus stimulate memory

Good nutrition: You should eat appropriate amounts of healthy food, vitamins, minerals and others

Adequate sleep: You must take enough sleep, so that the mind gives the time to rest, not to be exhausted;

Prayers for preservation and not forgetting

Here are some of the prayers that help the student during the exam period, or study

Before you start studying: O God we ask you to understand the prophets, save the missionaries, and inspire the close angels, Oh God make our tongues full of your memory, our hearts are full of your fear, and our secrets are with your obedience, you are as capable as you want, Oh God open the doors of your mercy to me

After studying: God, I entrust you with what I read, what I memorized, and what I did, and he answered me when I needed it.

When going to the exam: In the name of God, I depended on God, and there is no power but from God.

When I enter the exam hall: God enter me with a sincere entrance, and get me out of the way of honesty, and make me a sultan indicating

During the exam: God is easy except what made it easy, and you make sadness if you want easy, God explain my chest to me, please me something, and i will shave a knot from my tongue;

When I forget: O God, O mosque of the people on a day of no doubt, I agree on my case.

When it was over: Thank God who guided us to this, and we would not have been guided if God had guided us.

Forgetting

Many students are subjected to stress and confusion as soon as the examination period approaches, and because of it they are exposed to a bad psychological condition;

Good luck, and I'll see you at the top.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

3 إجابة

بواسطة طالب متميز (1.7ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
Good for u, bro
Thanks man
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.0ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

Hard working

keep going

bro

Thanks man
!!! I'm jest a girl
I'm sorry my sis
No problem
بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.3ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

Good done

Keep going 

Good luck for you 

Thanks sister
Thanks my sister
155 Online Users
0 Guest 155 Member
Today Visits : 11389
Yesterday Visits : 77211
Total Visits : 45885967

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن