x

الملاحظات

another type of addiction

في تصنيف مدونين طليق
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.0ألف نقاط)  
+11 تصويتات
306 مشاهدات

another type of addiction

When I say the word "addiction", what's the first thing that comes to your mind? Cigarettes? narcotics? No, no, no, I'm here to talk about Addiction of another kind

in the beginning of the 19th century there were many inventions that revolutionized the world of technology, the most important of which was the telegraph in 1810 or the phone in 1875 or even the refrigerator in 1859 and the world at this time was very afraid of using these inventions for fear of addiction but after several months the situation was very normal no one addicted to these devices but the subject with smartphones are very different,Phones are made to be addictive

Phone companies have a lot of employees, managers, and even psychologists who do their best to spend as much time as possible on your mobile phone

If I tell you what do you do in the morning?, you'll probably tell me that you carry the phone

And if I tell you what do you do in your spare time?, you'll probably tell me that you carry the phone

So before bed ? you'll probably tell me that you carry the phone and.......etc

So what's the problem?

The study that released by the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) in 2019, found that 89% of cases of interaction with smartphones were without reason! With the number of smartphone users rising to 3.5 billion worldwide, the phone has become an integral part of our daily lives.

The problem is that everything in the phone like apps,chats or social media encourages you more to use the phone it's normal for many, but if you feel that your use of it has become abnormal ( you hold the phone without reason) here are some tips 

1. Turn off notifications

2. Spend some time without a phone

3. Get rid of apps that spend a lot of time without any benefit

4. Keep the phone out of bed and at study times 

5.use Temporary mode for phone  

6.But if you are addicted to taleek website, don't worry my friend, the studies we've done confirm that it's a health addiction, learn on the app, and apply the results of your learning on the site.

and Have a good time♥️

Translation in the next post

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

3 إجابة

بواسطة طالب محترف (4.6ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات

السلام عليكم...

احسنت أخي موضوع جميل جدا... و أسلوب الكتابة و طرح الأفكار رائع...

دمت موفق...

تحياتي smiley

شكرا جزيلا ❤
بواسطة طالب اسطوري (11.6ألف نقاط)  
+3 تصويتات

مساء الخير :

تدوينة جميلة جدا ومهمة وفعلا مشكلة عند كثير من الأشخاص ..

السبب في ادمان الهواتف هو التباعد العائلي كل منهم يلجأ الي وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي علي الرغم من ايجابياته الا خطورته واضراره علي النفسية والصحة أكبر .. 

وأكبر خطورة من وجهة نظري العزلة الاجتماعية علي الرغم انه متواصل دائما مع الأشخاص عبر وسائل التواصل . الا انه يفقد التواصل الحقيقي ويتجه الي العزلة ...

أحسنت عزيزي موضوعك يجنن وسردك له رائع .. موفق ان شاء الله .

بواسطة طالب متميز (1.6ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
موضوع غنى و جميل ، احسنت النشر و جميل جدا أن الموضوع متضمن صور معبرة و جميلة .
شكرا اخي سعيد جدا انه اعجبك ❤
129 Online Users
0 Guest 129 Member
Today Visits : 32243
Yesterday Visits : 71463
Total Visits : 45829670

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن