First time here? Checkout the FAQ!
x

الملاحظات

Time with another story [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.4ألف نقاط)  
+5 تصويتات
197 مشاهدات

Hello guys, hope u are all doing well. With this story, I wanna couple of things from u :first to tell me your opinion, and second to translate it into Arabic. Thanks in advance ♥️

The dog and the shadow

Once upon a time, there is a dog, walking home with a piece of meat in his mouth. On his way home, he comes across a river. As you know u can see your reflection in the water of the river, and this exactly what happens with the dog. Once he sees his reflection, he mistakes it with another dog with a piece of meat. Greedly, he wants to devour the other meat, as he thinks. He opens his mouth to take it, but the meat falls into the water and never  seen again. 

The end 

So guys in this great story from Aesop's fables, u see that greed drives u to nothing. And actually this story reminds me with this "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence", which means to maintain your focus on other's possessions wanting to have it, but completely blind of what u have. This will make u end up with nothing just like in the story. 

So my advice to u guys :be always happy with what u have and of course thanks God for that. 

Thanks for reading 

تمت إجابته

3 إجابة

بواسطة طالب متحمس (909 نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+1 تصويت

أفضل إجابة

المضحك المبكي قطعه اللحم ضاعتsmiley

مسكين ههه

كلامك صحيح شيري شكرا للنصيحة

ترجمه القطعة : 

كلب كان يحمل قطعه لحم وذهب للنهر ونظر لانعكاس صورته على النهر فظن انه كلب اخر يحمل قطعه لحم فاراد ان يأخدها منه ..عندما جاء ليلتهمها سقطت منه قطعته.

yes

Greatly appreciate your participation with me
Thank u sis ♥️
بواسطة طالب عالمي (6.6ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
Hi

A beautiful story

Good luck
Hi ♥️
Good luck u too
بواسطة طالب عالمي (8.9ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

I am smileyhappysmiley with what information you provided to us today

yesheart

Glad u liked it ♥️
133 Online Users
0 Guest 133 Member
Today Visits : 74309
Yesterday Visits : 71463
Total Visits : 45871687

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن