x

الملاحظات

قراءة قصص في اللغة الانجليزية 2

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.3ألف نقاط)  
+9 تصويتات
294 مشاهدات

The story of the honey treasure

Every morning the animals go out to search for food, and on their way they pass the big bear lying under the tree asleep lazy every day, so the animals greet the bear every morning, and try to persuade him to go out with them to search for blue, but the bear every time points to the tree lying underneath, saying He never needs to go out and search for food under the scorching rays of the sun, for this tree contains a treasure trove of delicious fresh honey that suffices for months and long days, so days go by and animals are searching for their livelihood, and thinking about this lazy bear who never leaves his position, and does not think Except in sleep and rest. One day, while the bear was looking at the small hole in the tree that was filled with delicious honey bees, he was surprised by the presence of a large snake chasing a mouse and throwing its poison on the rat near the presence of honey, and consequently the poison infected the honey, and spoiled it all, the bear stood on its feet in tears, striking His palms sour and starve, because his food has become poisoned and he cannot eat it. In the evening, all the animals returned carrying a lot of food and livelihood for their pups, so they were surprised by the condition of the crying bear and asked him about the reason, then they disgraced him and persuaded him to go out with them every morning in pursuit of sustenance, and showed him the benefits of that and how much he would become active and have great energy. On the morning of searching for a livelihood, the bear became active and diligent, making his livelihood with his hand.

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

5 إجابة

بواسطة طالب محترف (4.0ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
مشكور على المجهود استمر
تسلم أخي ، بالتوفيق إن شاء الله
بواسطة طالب عالمي (6.9ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

Great story, one person looking for work

thank you my friend heart

Thanks my dear
بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.2ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت
This is a nice story

Go a head
Thanks my dear
+1 تصويت

Thank you very much for the great story

Thanks my dear
بواسطة طالب عالمي (6.4ألف نقاط)  
+1 تصويت

Thanks a lot Akram

This is a nice story 

Great job my friend 

Welcome my brother, good luck, God willing
Sister not brother hhhh
I'm sorry, my dear sister mervat
No problem Akram
135 Online Users
0 Guest 135 Member
Today Visits : 31717
Yesterday Visits : 56116
Total Visits : 44201871

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.5ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن