x

الملاحظات

The importance of languages [ تمت إجابته ]

في تصنيف مدونين طليق
بواسطة طالب محترف (2.9ألف نقاط)  
+10 تصويتات
189 مشاهدات
Hello everyone.

Today, I am going to tell you about the importance of languages.

Language is the key that opens the doors to explore this world. Language is the TV that portrays the real image of this universe. Language is the weapon which destroys that huge wall in front of you to see that bright side hidden behind. Language is the bridge that takes you to a better life. Language is the fantastic means that helps you to dive deeper in this global ocean. Language is the spacecraft that enables you to fly high into the sky and feel free like a graceful bird. Language is the sun that rises daily to make your day luminous. Actually words are not enough to describe the real value of languages. As far as I'm concerned, learning foreign languages is really essential nowadays, because if you get the hang of them you will be defintely like a bee that goes around flowers and sucks nectar. To put you you in the picture, the flowers are those diverse cultures you can find out. And that nectar is none other than the significant benifits you can get from acquisition languages. To conclude, you can not imagine how wonderful is shifting between languages.

In reality, I spent the whole day racking my brain to make up this modest writing. If there are some mistakes, please don't hesitate to correct. That will be really helful

Thank you so much

My best wishes
تمت إجابته

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب جديد (72 نقاط)  
مختارة بواسطة
+2 تصويتات

أفضل إجابة
Great job done. Continue posting such great informative stuff here. Thank you !
ان شاء الله thank you
بواسطة طالب متميز (2.1ألف نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
Well done

Good luck maryam
Thanks a lot my dear
206 Online Users
0 Guest 206 Member
Today Visits : 13708
Yesterday Visits : 55702
Total Visits : 44239535

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.5ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن