Slang word

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب متحمس (503 نقاط)  
+2 تصويتات
166 مشاهدات

​​Poser

What does poser mean?

▫️A person who pretends to be someone he is not

A poser is a person who tries to fit into a group of people not because he is actually like them but because he just wants to be accepted into the group. Posers are most common in middle and high school when kids are searching for their identity and want to be accepted.

Posers try to integrate into a group of friends by learning the lingo, wearing specific types of clothing, and changing their mannerisms. Some examples of groups of people posers try to appear are jocks, goth punks, skaters, theater kids, and brainiacs.

The term is typically seen as negative since it is used to call out people who "talk the talk," but don't necessarily "walk the walk." Most people can detect a poser trying to fit in so it's better to just be yourself, instead of pretend to be someone you are not.

❓Example

"That guy looks like he's never even been on a skateboard, what a poser."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

2 إجابة

بواسطة طالب عالمي (7.3ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
Great informations

And I like it

And of course pose is not a good behavior, and surely,  I disagree this kind of people who pretends in thier behavior and I consider them as a morality value

Thanks a lot my dear

Good luck for you and all
بواسطة طالب متحمس (503 نقاط)  
Thank you, but we don't know all things are happening inside that person, maybe  when he tried to be himself he didn't be acceptable in his entourage, or his brain  attack a behavior of being refused. الله اعاَ .
But in reality I share the same isea
بواسطة طالب عالمي (6.4ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات

Thank you for that information 

I really don't like a poser person.

128 Online Users
0 Guest 128 Member
Today Visits : 35061
Yesterday Visits : 56116
Total Visits : 44205211

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.5ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن