x

الملاحظات

[Idiom] Leap to Someone’s Mind

في تصنيف اللغه الانجليزيه
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
+4 تصويتات
153 مشاهدات
Hey guys! Welcome to [Idiom] to day

The idiom leap to someone’s mind means to suddenly or immediately materialize in someone’s mind.

i.e. A: “What would you like to have for dinner?” B: “I’m not sure, nothing’s really leaping to mind.”

i.e. When it comes to crime thrillers, he’s not a writer who leaps to most people’s minds, but his books are edgy, brilliant page-turners.

There are some other interesting idioms about “mind“. Follow me to learn about them!

1. A Piece of Mind

One’s true thoughts or feelings about something, especially angry or frustrated criticism.

i.e. Boy, the boss really gave me a piece of his mind during my performance review.

i.e. This has to have been the worst service I’ve ever had a restaurant. I’m going to let the waiter have a piece of my mind!

2. Go Out of One’s Mind

To become wild, irrational, senseless, or insane.

i.e. All this noise in the house, day in, day out—I feel like I’m going out of my mind!

3. It’s All in Your Mind

You’re imagining it, it’s not real.

i.e. “‘I’m sure this woman doesn’t like me.’ ‘No, it’s all in your mind.’”

That’s all for [Idiom] today. Now try to make at least one sentence with the idioms that you like! That will help you to remember them.

Don’t forget to leave your comments below.

See you!

من فضلك سجل دخولك أو قم بتسجيل حساب للإجابة على هذا السؤال

1 إجابة واحدة

بواسطة طالب متحمس (1.3ألف نقاط)  
0 تصويتات
Thanks my dear friend
بواسطة طالب محترف (3.8ألف نقاط)  
Thanks for reading
113 Online Users
0 Guest 113 Member
Today Visits : 29512
Yesterday Visits : 60675
Total Visits : 45755562

25.4ألف أسئلة

124ألف إجابة

154ألف تعليقات

29.6ألف مستخدم

مرحبًا بك إلى Taleek Discussion، مناقشات طليق - حيث يمكنك طرح الأسئلة وانتظار الإجابة عليها من المستخدمين الآخرين. تذكر اننا هنا جميعا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض فيرجى الالتزام بقوانين وارشادات المنتدى حتى نبقي عائلة طليق نظيفة وانتاجية - لا تنسى التصويت للاجابات الصحيحة والتصويت بالسلب للاجابات المضللة او المخالفة
add
لعبة السجن